Chapter 4 Part Two

Jax's POV****
When I had some shorts on I cleared my throat and she moved her hands I still have to know why she is on my land tho. So I said "why are you an my land rogue" she hesitated 'I....'. She finally looked into my eyes and I saw her stumble a little the. She started falling and I rushed to her and caught her. But before she closed her eyes I said "mate".

I put her arms under her legs and put my other arm behind her back bit my arm got sticky so I pulled it away and saw blood I growled and picked her up bridal style before running full speed into the infirmary. When I got there I called for the doctor. She came running down the hall. When she got to me she looked down and gasped and told me to quickly follow her. I did and she told me to put her face down onto the bed.

I put her down and her shirt was covered in blood and her shirt look like it got cut straight down the middle. When we looked at her back I can see there is a carving in her skin. I growled loudly when I saw what was carved into her back 'I Elijah future Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack REJECT you Sara Cosby as my MATE and LUNA of the Pack' when I calmed down enough I asked her " Is she gonna be ok" "yes she'll be fine alpha just exhausted" I was about to reply but I heard a groan and we both looked at her, she's stirring and then her eyes opened and they went straight to me.