Chapter 5

Talia POV

In the morning I woke up in bed.' wtf I thought I was on the couch' I dressed into an over sized sweater and walked downstairs. What I saw disgust me. Summer was kissing Jason.

"Well I guess you were so into her that you didn't see your best friend there so you make out with her"

"No Talia listen please"

"Lol nope I told you to choose and it's obvious that you chose her " I said walking to the kitchen I was spun around by Jason.

"Talia I didn't choose her ."

"Whatever, I have to get ready " I said walking upstairs. I passed by Mitch's room and peeked in. he was still sleeping. I walked in and stood on his bed.

"Wake up benja wake up" I yelled while jumping on his bed.

"Stop plzz" he mumbled while getting under the covers.

"Wake up I'm bored every one is either at stores or visiting family" I said

"Wake Adam up he is still here so is Jason"

"Nooo Adam will yell at me and Jason is making out with a doll" I was suddenly pulled down by Mitch.

"Mitch stop ..... please ......hahaha" I said in between laughter. Every one knew I was really ticklish.

" First say Mitch is the sexiest man I the world" he demanded

"Why would I tell a lie?" I said smirking.

"Fine I guess you will have to cuddle with me for the next hour" I quickly ran downstairs to Adam. I hid behind him while Mitch ran downstairs.

"Is this a no shirt party" Adam asked

"Yes, yes it is" I replied. I get a call from Tyler saying to meet at the mall.

" I have to get ready" I yelled walking upstairs.