Chapter eight ✨

Amari
The next day

"Bye brother" I hugged him and jumped out the car. I put my back pack on my back and walked in school. I tried to spot Layla but I couldn't find her anywhere so I just walked to my locker.

"Aye Mari" I heard someone call out. I turned that way and seen Lucas coming towards me.

"Wassup" he said before kissing my lips. I scrunched up my face and mugged him.

"What I do". He raised his eyebrows. I smiled.

"Nothing I was just playing". He pretended to wipe sweat off his forehead.

"Your annoying" I said laughing. I grabbed my books off the top shelf of my locker and started walking to class.

"Wait" I heard Lucas say but I kept walking.

"Please" he said whining. I laughed and turned around to see him towering over me.

He pecked my lips and put him arm around my shoulder and we both started walking to class.

When we walked in I seen Layla sitting on dillyn's lap laughing hella loud. I walked over to them and sat in the seat next to them.

"Told you Lucas and her would get together" Layla said cheesing.

"No one said we were together".

"Girl he kissing you on the lips and everything".

"How you know about that?" I asked her. She grinned.

"Dillyn told me, he got a big mouth don't he" I looked at dillyn and he shook his head. Layla just laughed it off.

"We not together though" she gave me a "really bitch" look and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Girl you better go get that before someone cop him before you" I just laughed and shrugged it off. I don't know if I'm ready to be with Lucas yet. I just gotta give it some time.

"If you like him why won't you be with him" I heard dillyn say. I shrugged my shoulders again.

"I'm not ready". "Mhm" Layla scoffed.

"Alright just wait, I mean look at Lucas, you really think he's gonna wait on you" Layla said.

Dillyn looked at her.

"I waited on you" he said. Layla rolled her eyes.

"Boy please by the next week you was kissing on another bitch and everything so stop lying, what boy do you know wait on a girl" dillyn shrugged his shoulders.

"I didn't even know Lucas was ready to commit to someone" dillyn said pulling out his phone.

"Lucas might wait on you Amari, i don't know". I looked at him and frowned.

"Exactly girl, I'm trying to tell you, we know Lucas and he not bout to wait on you, make up yo mind before it's to late" Layla said getting of Dillyn lap and sitting in her seat next to me.

I looked over at Lucas and he smiled at me. I just turned away and started talking to Layla. I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it out my back pack and seen I got a text message from Him,

Lucas 😍😩- you coo, why you look at me like that?

- I'm coo. Just thinking.

Lucas 😍😩- about?

- nothing it's not that serious, I promise.

After I sent that text I put my phone in my pocket and started talking to Layla and dillyn again. Now they got me all worried and shit.
________________________________

"Mom!" I yelled walking in the house. All I got back was complete silence. I haven't talked to her in 2 days. I grabbed my phone and called her. She answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey sweetie" she said sounding kind of dazed.

"Hey mom where are you" there was a long pause for a minute.

"In Atlanta hun, I just came to visit my mom and stuff, just the usual". But how is that fucking usual. She just goes and disappears without saying a word.

"Mom how it that even fucking okay in your head, you could've told me you left, or at least called but you didn't" she paused again.

"You better watch you mouth" she said in a stern voice.

"Nah I'm coo" I said before hanging up. She gets on my fucking nerves. Since when is that ever okay. But I guess it's okay in her head.

I texted Lucas real quick and told him he could come over since my mom isn't here,

Lucas 😍😩- okay I'll be over there in a minute.

After I read that text I decided to call Marlon. Maybe he knew she left. At first it went straight to voicemail. I called him one more time but he still didn't pick up right away.

"Marlon" .

"Wassup sis" he said in between grunts. What the hell is he doing.

"You know mom in Atlanta". There was a long pause.

"Shit tay" he said into the phone. I know this nigga is not fucking a broad while talking to me.

"Marlon I know what your doing and that's nasty" he chuckled.

"You called me Amari, I didn't call you, you lucky I even answered, you stopping me from getting some pussy" I laughed.

"Alright bye big head, I love you" I heard someone moaning. Once again there was a long pause.

"I love you too mar mar" he said out of breath. I hurried and hung up, that's nasty.

Lucas in mm😍.

Hey y'all. Sorry these few chapters are shorter then usual but I promise it'll get longer. But anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. Chapter nine will be updated soon I promise- Tatiana 😊❤