Chapter Thirty Three✨

Amari
"you like these" I asked Layla holding up these see through thongs.

"yeah why, you getting some tonight" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"girl I am single" I said walking up to the PINK register. I took all my panties out my bag and sat them on the counter.

"girl bye Lucas name is definitely all over that coochie and he knows it" she said laughing.

"it's been a week, we're definitely done" I said shrugging.

She shook her head no.

"$140.86 is your total ma'am" the lady said. I handed her my PINK card. She swiped it and handed it back to me.

"I jus have a feeling you gon get some dick tonight boo" Layla said. I shook my head no again.

"I mean i'm not saying I don't want none but I mean Lucas is fucking on Tianna not me" I said laughing.

The woman put my receipt in my bag and it handed to me.

"where we going now" I asked Layla as we left.

"let's come back tomorrow or sum, even though you ain't getting dick shit I am"

7:00 pm
"okay bye love you boo" Layla said blowing me a kiss from the car window.

"call you after I get some dick" she said pulling out of my driveway.

I went in my house and went upstairs. I dropped my bags down and got my phone out to call my mama.

She answered on the first ring.

"hey mama" I said walking into my bathroom.

"hey baby how are you" she asked.

"good jus checking on you" I said turning the shower on.

"okay baby, i'll be back in a couple of days. jus have to make sure you grandma is okay" she said.

"okay i'm about to get in the shower, love you bye" I said.

We exchanged a few more words then I hung up. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower.

I washed my body a couple times and shaved. After about 15 more minutes I turned the shower off and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed my phone and went back into my room.

I lotioned my body and slipped on a pair of my new panties and a grey cami. I put my hair in a messy bun and put away all of the stuff I bought today.

As I was making my bed my phone vibrated.

maybe: stink🥀🖤: aye i'm outside. open the door 9:00 pm

I looked out my window and Lucas's car was in my driveway.

I went downstairs and opened the front door.

Lucas looked me up and down before walking in. He shut the door behind him and followed me upstairs.

"I like these" he said pointing to my panties.

"yeah they for my new nigga to see, you jus missed him" I said grabbing my phone and laying on my bed.

"damn I missed him huh" he said laying in between my legs.