Chapter Eighteen ✨

Amari

"Aye lemme talk to you right quick" Marlon said leaning against my door frame. I turned the volume down on my phone so He wouldn't hear Lucas.

"So wassup wit you and Lucas Mar Mar?"

I scratched my head. "Um nothing" He sighed.

"I see the way you look at him. Ya'll together or sumthin" He said.

"Sumthin like that" He nodded his head.

"That's coo. Don't be doing nothing nasty broo. And I know he gave you those hickies too" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"If he hurt you I'm beating his ass aight" He said. I laughed nodding my head.

"Well Im finna leave. I love you."

"I love you too" He smiled before jogging downstairs.

Once I heard the door close I looked back at my phone. Lucas was smiling extra hard. I turned my volume back up.

"Aye whatchu mean by sumthin like that" He said making a face.

"Exactly what I said. Im finna come over though so make sure you answer the door" I blew a kiss to him before hanging up our factime call.

I hopped up and looked in my closet. I took out my gray, white, and black nike windbreaker and some light blue jeans. I put that on and slid on my black nike slides.

I grabbed my phone and jogged down the stairs. I locked the house up and started walking down the street. I turned a few corners until I was finally there. I walked up to his door and knocked on it a couple times.

The door swung open and there was Lucas smirking like a lil kid. He opened the door more and moved aside. I walked in and looked around. The house was very clean and it smelt good.

"Your moms house is nice" He shut the door and grabbed my waist from behind pulling me into him. He put his face in the crook of my neck.

"What makes you think this isn't my house" he said before kissing my neck.

"Because your Lucas of course. Wheres your mom anyways."

"She's out of town till monday" I nodded my head.

"Come on let's go watch movies and eat ice cream and cuddle a little" I turned around and grabbed his hand.

He chuckled and led me upstairs to his room. It was actually clean.

I flopped down on his bed and grabbed the remote.

I patted the seat next to me. He sat down and pulled his phone out his pocket.

"No your spending time with your Girl" I grabbed it and put it on the nightstand next to me.

"I was textin Troy back real quick" He said crossing his arms pouting.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face. I kissed his lips adding my tongue. He grabbed my waist setting me on top of him. He unzipped my jacket taking it off still managing to kiss me. Halfway of him getting his shirt off his phone started ringing. He sighed and patted my thigh. I rolled off of him and handed him his phone.

I grabbed the remote and turned on his tv. I looked over at him. He put his phone on silent and sat it next to him.

"Who was that" He sighed and grabbed the remote from my hand.

"Tianna" I scrunched up my face and raised my eyebrows.

"Why didn't you block that bitch" I reached over him and grabbed his phone.

"What you finna do" He asked.

"Im finna say something to her. You got a whole girlfriend now" He grabbed his phone from my hands and put his password in. He handed his phone back to me and continued looking for a movie.

I went to his and her messages.

-Aye heyy boo. This Lucas girlfriend Amari. Stop texting my nigga. He don't want you anymore. Thank you. Have a great rest of your day baby girl 😘.

I handed him back his phone and crossed my arms over my chest. I laid my head back on the headboard. I looked at Lucas in the corner of my eye. He was looking at me smirking.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the T.v. Lucas flopped down on top of me.

"get off of me Lucas your to heavy for this" I whined.

"Not till you stop being mad at me. I forgot I had her number still."

"Okay I'm not mad at you anymore now get up"I pushed him on the floor. He stood up and laughed. He walked towards the door.

"Where you going."

"you said you wanted some ice cream did't you"

"Oh okayy You got something comfortable I can change into."

"Yeah there's some basketball shorts in there"he pointed to a dresser before heading down the hall. I stood up and walked over to his dresser. I looked in the top drawer and grabbed some red basketball shorts.

I went in the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took off my jeans but I left on my cami. I put on the basketball shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my clothes off the floor. I shut the light off and walked back into his room.

The lights were shut off and Lucas was laying in his bed on his phone. I sat my clothes on top of his nightstand and climbed back onto his bed. He shut his phone off and sat it next to him. I laid my head on his chest and looked up at him. He looked down at me.

He kissed my forehead and looked back at the movie. I grabbed my bowl of ice cream and started watching the movie.

4:00 AM

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up and grabbed it. I looked down at sleeping Lucas before answering.

"Mari get to the hospital now. They said mom stopped breathing for a couple minutes" he said out of breath.

"I'm on my way" I hung up the phone.

"Lucas" I cried shaking him.

He sat up and looked at me.

"Why you crying Mari what happened" He asked.

"Lucas take me to the hospital. Something happened to my mom."

Amari in M.M 😍.

Hey y'all. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. More chapters coming soon I promise- Tatiana