OS #2 - The Jefferson Pamphlet

(A/N This is a Modern Highschool AU also Warning: Smut! I should warn everyone first hand probably, so you could prepare yourself with holy water and not suddenly be shoved with dicks and gay shit in your face.

Oh, and there's a whole lot of teasing and talk. Hopefully you don't mind.

Enjoy.)

Alex sat back typing away on his laptop not looking up, completely engrossed on the two-person project. Two person? Who else is Alex working with you ask? Well, make a guess.

"Should I photoshop a Pepe face onto James' face and post it on social media?" Thomas asked.

"Why the fuck are you photoshopping and not searching up pictures for this project!?" Alex looked up at Thomas, practically livid. He had given up on Thomas and just allowed him to search up pictures while Alex wrote the whole damned script because Thomas wanted to do another idiotic idea. And this whole project was supposed to be stances on different types of media and how it affects society.

"I am, but I just thought of the idea and ought to make it happen. Trying to have a little fun." Thomas said calmly.

Alex hadn't slept in a week due to catching up on late assignments. He misses four days of school just because he was sick and gets a whole fucking packet of shit to do, and he gets paired lasts minute with a fucking annoyance!

"You know what! What if I just do the whole fucking thing! Since your stupid, lazy-"

"Fabulous." Thomas interrupted.

"-ass can't do shit! And I give you the easiest part, searching up pictures!" Alex shouted, flailing his arms up in anger. Luckily they were in Alex's dorm, if they were in a public place people would definitely shoot them some looks.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, the hell is wrong with you. Usually you are a lot less stressed. And you're usually the one who annoys the shit out of me." Thomas rolled his eyes and stared back at his screen.

Alex took a deep breath, holding the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"I am just stressed and tired as all hell and it would be fucking great if you would just cooperate with me here." Alex said.

Thomas looked in Alex's direction up from his laptop staring at the man. Now that Alex mentioned it, he did have bags under his eyes. He did look tired.

Thomas went silent for a second.

"I could help relieve the stress if you want. I give one hell of a massage." Thomas said.

"No, no, no. We really should be working. I mean, this is due-"

"In a week. We have time." Thomas stood up and went behind the couch Alex sat on and began massaging his shoulders from behind.

Alex felt a little uncomfortable at first, but melted into the sweet sensation and relaxed. It felt good to his muscles that tightened from the way he sat.

"Does that feel good or a little to tight?" Thomas asked.

"N-no. . . Just, this is perfect~" Alex moaned, slowly placing his laptop aside and laid back letting Thomas do what he needed to do.

Thomas massaged his neck as well, letting his thumbs run through the tension. Alex moaned quietly.

"Fuck. . . Maybe press a little harder." Alex said, in a sweet little daze.

"Like this." Thomas squeezed harder and firmly rubbing the back of his neck with his thumbs.

"Ah~ Thomas!" Alex had moaned, but quickly realized how sexual that could have sounded. Thomas stopped for a second. Alex's heart stopped.