OS #3 - A Misdeed

(A/N Warning: Tears and Physical and Verbal Abuse!

I've talked to this about a friend who doesn't ship Jamilton and I asked, "What kind of relationship would they be in?" And she responded with, "An abusive one, probably."

And then this idea popped into my head. I'm a terrible and edgy fucking person. I apologize, my babies~ Please, forgive your mother. ;-;

But enjoy Abusive!Thomas. God, I could be learning how to help the world but I'm writing this. (/).<))

"You can't do anything right! What do I mean, you couldn't even take care of yourself. Come on you fucking dipshit."

Alex could recall everything from last night.

He laid on the couch with a dark blackish-purple mark on his face. It was a bruise. A bruise he probably deserved.

He was wrapped in blankets. Alex didn't need or want them, but Thomas ordered him to keep himself wrapped in the sheets. Alex was sweating in the blankets now due to the rise of temperature in the living room. With one huge window, rays of sunbeams seeped through heating the room like an oven.

Alex didn't want to move and patiently waited for Thomas to wake up. After seeing Thomas freak out the first time since he moved in had petrified him into staying absolutely quiet. They have only been dating for three months, and Alex had moved in only two days ago. Such behavior from Thomas was both new and scary for Alex. It wasn't seductive, it wasn't anger from Alex doing anything drastically wrong. It was. . . Hatred. But Alex loved Thomas so much and he knew Thomas loved him, he couldn't consider it hatred. Maybe it was anger. Hell, Alex had no idea what to call those last night emotions. It was confusing.

His thoughts stopped as soon as he heard heavy footsteps, no doubt they were Thomas'. Alex could only think of Thomas as bad weather coming his way. Hopefully, the weather would be better.

Sure enough, Thomas walked in with pajamas still on and hair a bit messy. Alex stayed silent and watched him carefully.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about last night, Alex. I don't know what happened." Thomas quickly went to Alex's side and pulled him into a hug. Alex slightly flinched at his touch, but relaxed and hugged back. Maybe Thomas just had a bad day yesterday. That could be it. Alex has had his bad days, and Thomas knows that. But Alex has never seen any of Thomas' bad days. But now he has.

"I'm sorry, Alex. I promise you, this will never happen again. I just had to take my anger out on something, next time it'll be on something else." Thomas rubbed circles into Alex's back muttering words as he did.

"I forgive you." Alex sighed. Maybe he should forget about the incident. It wasn't like this was going to be daily.

Thomas pulled away from the hug and examined the bruise.

"It still hurts?" Thomas asked.

"No, it feels peachy." Alex chuckled, rolling his eyes. Thomas smirked.

"Don't get sarcastic. We better cover this though, we have work in an hour. I can go buy some makeup to help you cover it." Thomas suggested, looking at the clock.

"I guess. I'm just sorry for acting up last night." Alex said. Thomas shrugged.

"Maybe. Look, I'm sorry. You get ready, I'm going to throw some clothes on and head to the store and I'll be back before you know it. And you sure the bruise isn't that bad? I did throw that punch really hard." Thomas said, a little worried.