10

I really hope Bangtan would visit and stop by Singapore for their world tour .

-
Eunha's POV

"Is my hair okay ? " Minah asked me for the millionth time already , fixing her flawless looking bangs which she had specifically styled and groomed the day before while looking at the camera application on her phone .

"Yes Minah , Yes , its perfect . Stop touching it already ." I groaned and rolled my eyes at her , but she poked me back , frowning .

"I just wanna make sure that i look good infront of them . Oh my god , especially for Jimin . My goal today is for him to notice me ." She squealed and skipped forward when the front few girls moved up in the queue to enter the fanmeeting area .

"I dont get why girls would queue for hours , just to see boys , geez , i could be at home sleeping or even working to earn some extra cash ." I muttered under my breath , but stopped when we were told to enter .

Cameras were flashing continuously and loud music was blasted throughout the whole hall , girls screaming and crying were a normal sight to be seen here . I held onto Minah tightly , who looked as if she was about to pass out any moment .

Looking up onto the stage , I spotted the seven familiar faces , and stopped breathing for a moment .

"Hey erm Minah ..." i tapped her shoulders but my eyes were still focused on the stage .

"By any chance , is there a member called Yoongi here ?"

She screamed a loud definite yes , loud enough for the entire audience here to turn and look at the both of us before buzzig amongst themselves a second later .

"Jimin is looking at me , i repeat — Ji—" before she could even continue her sentence , i put my palm on her mouth , silencing her before i could even process the situation .

As i gaze up on stage again , another pair of eyes was staring back at me , looking shocked. His jaws dropped but he quickly closed it and coughed a few times , leading to girls screaming "gwenchana Yoongi" to him . The girl who was infront of him immediately gave him her water bottle , asking him to drink up .

"Pinch me ." I gulped as i spoke to Minah . She did so and i could feel the pain , and yet instead of wanting to appear in my pjs on my bed , i was still here , at the meet and greet .

"Please move up to the stage now for your hi-touch session with them ." A man in black instructed and led us to the 3- steps staircase , where Minah ran towards immediately , greeting the first member on the left already .

I faked my enthusiasm and flashed a wide smile when i was told to kneel infront of their table , as the first male reach out to grab my hand .

"Hi arent you Yoong—"

"I got dragged here ." I said in a almost whispering voice , but loud enough for only him to hear as i didnt want the other fangirls to take much notice of me .

"Thank you for supporting us !" As if he was thinking the same thing as i was , he greeted me with a polite smile , shaking my hands again .

As i progressed on to the other members , most of their reactions were similar , yet funny when they were saying how they found me familiar when i have literally just met them yesterday .

When i finally got to Yoongi , he didnt say a single word but gave me this intense stare .However , the dud– , Jin stepped on his shoes , hinting that he should at least greet me and not be rude . Knowing that he couldnt fight the eldest hyung , he gave me a small smile , before returning back to his stone face .

"Oppa ! I want you to wear this cute kumamon hat for us please !" The girl who was beside me rudely interrupted , before handling the hat for Yoongi to wear .

He gladly accepted it and placed it on his head for a good minute, pleasing the fan while doing a few cute poses .

"Min Yoongi , you are such a two faced person , you suck ." I muttered under my breath , exiting the place , forgetting about Minah .