13

I came back from camp in one piece , just alittle tanner i guess ¿ The holiday break is starting and i have a whole week to update .

@Taemeaway
_
<back in chapt 12 to refresh ur memory>

"Then whos your bias?"

"Maybe you are ." I replied , looking straight into his brown eyes .

"Erm i mean — yea , obviously its you . I dont even know the rest
of the members ."i laughed it off while Yoongi just stared at my face , as if i was a situation for him to read .

His stare was intimidating, alittle scary , yet soft at the same time . There was this unexplainable feeling to the current situation .

"Oh . I thought you were indirectly confessing to me.  I was shocked and startled for a moment . It wouldnt be good if you did — im just saying ." He shifted nearer towards me , from the beanbag chair to my bed, leaning against the bed frame while i had my legs crossed , sitting on the other end .

"Why wouldnt it be good ? Am i not good enough for you ?" I said it out of curiousity , anticipating his reply .

"I cant be there for you the whole time if i dated you , i would miss out on many occasions and it would just bore you out . Besides , i sleep alot , and im usually not home , im sure you wouldnt want that . I feel bad . "

"But what if i said that i didnt mind ? What if i said that im fine with a boyfriend who would only be around me at night , at least i know he still loves me . At least i can see his face , though its in the dark ."

Yoongi's slender and pale fingers went up my cheeks and he pulled me closer towards him , leaning in and taking me by surprise —

"Dont say things like that , you make me feel dangerous . I just wanna attack your lips when i hear things like that ."

"This is our second kiss , and yet we arent dating , you know ." I said oddly embarrassed , " it feels so wrong yet it feels right at the same time ."

"But baby girl you taste sweet , your smell is intoxicating , i love it . " He closed his eyes , whispering .

"Oh so now im your baby girl ? " 

"I think the nickname is cute ."

"Say that to your fangirls , their hearts would flutter for sure." I scoffed .

"Is your heart fluttering then ?"

"But im not your fangirl."

"Your my 2am escape . The girl who i would gladly spend my sleepless nights with . My baby girl ."

His lips found its way to mine again , moving slowly against my pink tinted lips .

"Are you confessing to me right now Yoongi ? You make me so confused . "

"I dont know—people say that during the night , your inner feelings tend to show more easily , i guess its true ."

"But fine , i gotta admit that you do drive me crazy sometimes , your always on my mind and i used to hate that — im into you . " he says cooly , brushing his bangs down neatly .

"Me too . The feeling is mutual , and i dont know if we should progress any further . But i just feel like cuddling with you right now , can i ?"

He opened his arms wide open for me and i didnt hesitate to throw myself forward , being wrapped around in his arms , leaning against his chest .

Both of us sat there staring at the night sky through the small window that i had in my room , having a train of thoughts in our mind — everything was a blur to us .

We were young

We were reckless

We were curious

We were scared

—To make the first move to progress further into a relationship , knowing that there would be many challenges and factors to overcome .

"Sleep in my arms tonight , im going to stay here with you till the sun rises . "

"I will have you in my arms for as long as i want , and you can keep me to yourself if you want to , im just one house away . "

+i slept really well that night .