18

Short update before school really starts .-.
Idk when I'll update next but ill try my best to rush chapters out whenever i have spare time .

@Taemeaway
——

Eunha's POV

"Hi... Mark ." I greeted with a low voice .

Yoongi immediately pulled me towards him , hand over my shoulders , gritting his teeth at him .

"Yo Yoongi , my man ... chill , im not here to steal her away ." Mark defended himself , but something tells me otherwise as he kept glancing at me , as if he was already planning something in his mind .

He's a manipulative and rich person — he could easily pay people to do his deeds on behalf of him . I eyed him carefully , cautious for myself .

"You guys knew each other before ?" Jimin asked , curious as he seemed to have caught up with the current situation , taking his guesses .

"Well , yea . You could say that we had a rough past with each other , but its all good now , right Eunha ?" Mark took a suggestive step infront and waited for me to shake hands with him .

Everyone was watching us , hence i returned a quick handshake , before pulling myself back .

"If everyone is alright with this change , then i guess you guys could bond for the day . You guys deserve a small break from practicing so hard too . " the ceo said and left the room .

"Mark , tell me honestly , why are you here ?" Yoongi 's ears were red , for some reason .

"Im here , because i want to , and i can ." He smirked before taking Yoongi's plastic bottle of water from his hand , unscrewing the cap and pouring water into his mouth as if they were close enough to share.

"Thanks mate ." He threw the bottle into the dustbin which was just right behind him , leaving the members speechless .

"Okay guys , i dont know why he doesnt like you , but since you are going to be the manager , we might as well get to know you better . Lets play truth or dare ?" Namjoon , whos the team leader suggested and the members followed his suggestion , taking a seat on the floor forming a circle.

"I'll go get a bottle ." I said and left the circle momentarily, and when i got back , I've realised that my seat beside Yoongi was taken by Mark , who was smiling at me .

Now where do i sit ?

"Noona ! Come sit beside me !" Jungkook clapped his hands and asked me to go over , which i did eventually after putting the bottle in the middle .

Since Mark was the new guy , he was told to take the first spin , and it landed on Jimin .

"Jimin . Truth or dare ." He asked .

"Truth ."

"How many girls have you dated after you debuted ?"

"Why would you wanna know about tha—  okay fine , i have dated 3 girls ." Jimin admitted , looking down .

Then , Jimin spun the bottle , tip landing on me .

"Eunha , truth or dare ."

"Hmm ... truth ?"

"Who was your ex ?" Mark immediately responded .

"Do you like sweets or chocolate more ?" Upon hearing that , Yoongi jumped in as well , asking another question that doesnt really matter much .

"Answer Mark's question noona! Im curious who took your heart away !!" Jungkook looked at me excitedly while the rest showed some enthusiasm as well .

"He is sitting amongst us here ." I said after hesitating.

"It cant be one of us here ." Taehyung said , stating the obvious , " we dont even know you before , none of us did ."

"Is it Mark ?" Jungkook asked and i nodded .

"Ayeeee Mark , you lucky man ! Eunha must be really happy with you ."

"Guys stop those are all in the past . Hmm." Yoongi said in a cold tone , making the other members shut up .

Oh my god , save me please .