combat with a giant (duff #1)

You were still trying to catch your breath as you entered the vinyl store. Mainly because you hurried your way down the place upon hearing that (your favorite band)'s latest album has been selling quickly. It might be out of stock soon, and you know you can't wait too long for another stock to come, so, without any hesitation, you immediately took your way to the store.

You walk too slowly to find where the vinyl is. You paused for a while to observe the area, and when you saw what you were looking for, it was the last one remaining.

'Oh thank God', you said under your breath as you walk towards it.

However, upon reaching it, a big hand grabbed it too. You glanced at the person and quickly scanned him. He towers over you that you need to move your head a little higher to meet his eyes. He was wearing shades. He's got blond strands of hair, his attire signaling his punk attitude. His breath was full of the scent of cigarette. His perfume seems to smell like vodka. You two were holding the vinyl together.

You smiled timidly, showing him gratitude with your eyes, and took a step, still the vinyl at your right hand, for you thought the giant would let go of it.

But he didn't.

" I got it first." he claimed the vinyl.

"I'm sorry?" Now you are getting a slight annoying impression of him.

"Give it to me. I'll buy it, and take it home. It's mine." he insisted.

"No, I was the one who got it first." you defended.

A curve formed on his lips. It's teasing you. You raised your right eyebrow as you tried to tug the thing from him.

"Give it to me," you demanded with gritted teeth.

It was then that he let out a silent laugh.

"And why would I?" he mockingly asked. He was annoying you.

"Because I came here as fast as I can to get it. It's mine. Why don't you just wait for another stock to come?Huh?" You gave an emphasis to the last word. He's getting on your nerves.

"Why don't you? It's clear that my hand touched it first. Don't worry, I'm telling the truth, see, I can spot everything from here," he was talking about his height proudly.

"And it's mine." the smirk didn't left his face.

You are losing your patience.

Gravely, you stepped a little closer to confront the douche. You can't just leave the store without the vinyl and let that hot stranger own it. Not now that he seem to be entertained with you getting annoyed.

" Okay, look- I don't know you, you don't know me, but I think you are an asshole and I don't need your confirmation because I think it is the way it is..."

He was taken aback and you tried to stop simpering. You even felt him utter whoa.

"But for once, can you at least act like a gentleman? And just give it to me?" you pleaded, but in a demanding manner.

He unconsciously licked his lips and motioned his hands, holding the vinyl, to you. He surrendered. You sighed with satisfaction.

...

"No." he smirked.

"It's still mine." he chuckled. He lifted his hand and waved the vinyl in front of you to irritate you even more. He walked away.

Oh, what an asshole!

Suddenly he turned back again to you. He took off his shades and glanced at you.

"Thank you, Miss?"

"Miss-your-face." you replied in a vexed manner.

"Miss miss-your-face. I enjoyed your company. 'Til next time," and he headed towards the cashier counter.

You rolled your eyes and inhaled deeply.

Great. Now you need to wait for the other stock to arrive.

You want to shout at him so bad, but you don't want to make a scandal. You don't want to show that you are super annoyed, so you smoothed your shirt, blinked your eyes, and went on checking the other vinyls, even though you have no plan of purchasing one. You want to see how the man leaves first.

You waited for ten minutes after the douche had gone away. You spent another five minutes just looking at the albums. Then, when you've had enough, you went towards the door. As soon as you started walking on the sidewalk, a little kid approached you. He said nothing and handed a freshly-purchased vinyl to you. You were a bit confused. The little kid just smiled at you while sucking a lollipop before running away .

The vinyl was sealed. You've opened it. You instantly smiled. It is (your favorite band)'s album-the one you were just arguing about with a giant.

The giant.

The douche.

The hot stranger.

He gave it to you.

You immediately searched for him. And there he was. On the other side of road, holding a lollipop, looking at you. He smiled, showing all the charm he has, and bowed at you. Then walked away.

I need to know him.

That was the first thing that entered your head.