to fall in love with you (izzy #1)

A/N: I RECOMMEND YOU TO LISTEN FIRST TO BOB DYLAN'S 'TO FALL INLOVE WITH YOU' AND THEN WHILE READING IMAGINE IT BEING PLAYED !!!lol this scene actually belongs from an izzy fanfic that i deleted recently : ( i love this scene very much, it holds a special place in my heart, especially when i watch it happen inside my head, ohhh the feels <3 i hope you imagine it the way i did and enjoy !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a windless, burning hot, summer night. The kind of night typically designed for wild parties and such forgettable things, which I usually am a part of. But here I am, lying down beneath these mellow grasses, one hand behind my head as a pillow, the other one holding a joint.

Izzy, on the other hand, was sitting on the edge of the bed of his brand new pick up truck while soberly strumming down multiple chords on his guitar (like he always does). I couldn't help but to peek at him every now and then. He must be making new music inside his head right now, I thought. His furrowed brows and the way he licked his lips and the way his gaze stopped for a couple of seconds as if analyzing had me admiring the view, my tiny glances turning into a very, very long stare.

I love observing him work. I love those mini gestures he unconsciously makes while trying his best. Oh, and those little humming he tries to check if it goes well with the lyrics? It always gets me chuckling secretly. I can totally see his determination to extract his thoughts from his mind and put them into words as clear as possible, as good as possible.

I wasn't aware I was already smiling until Izzy dropped the guitar and suddenly looked at me.

'Fuck, fuck, fuc--' I repeatedly cursed myself silently as troubling to pretend I was smoking my joint and staring at the stars all that time.

I swear my face became bloody red when I peeked once more and caught him giggling lightly.

"U-hum," clearing my throat had Izzy looking at me again.

"Uhm, you think they aren't looking for us?" and when I said 'they' I was referring to the four guys we just escaped from.

"Who? Those fuckers? Why'd you think they would even reserve a bit of their precious time to go find us?"

I had to agree because the last time I checked on them Duff was already half-naked dancing to Careless Whisper by George Michael while screaming, "vodka, The life of my love, vodka!!"

Izzy stood up while yawning, then proceeded to turn the radio on. I watched while he did. He then lie down beside me. He sighs heavily. I kept quiet.

We both have an affinity for stars. They twinkle and demand for attention. Staring at them, just for a while, makes me forget my worries and problems. I know, to some, it might be strange that people like us have this kind of characteristic. I mean, silence is alien to people like us, especially to Izzy. But, it isn't just as bad, right?

Izzy was always the quiet one. He wouldn't try to be on the limelight and be the focus of everybody. He doesn't give a single damn about fame. He does what he wants, and I like that about him. I love that about him. Through my peripheral vision I could see him glancing at me every now and then, and it got me smiling at myself.

These were everything I ever wanted. Silence, the stars, and Izzy lying beside me. I was happy.

'A tear goes down my day is real
but your drying eye upon the shame
Each needs a road for me from you
what paradise? what can I do? '

"Bob..." Izzy sighed.

I had an idea.

"Let's dance."