0.5

──────── *ೃ

──────── *ೃ

ㅤㅤ"i should go in now." i exclaimed when yoongi stated that the time machine is really completed. both of them have been checking it for a millionth time and they're positive that it's working perfectly.

"mates, i said i should go in now." i repeated because it seems like they didn't hear me. they both turn their heads at my direction as they asked me,

"are you sure?" said jimin.

"are you fucking sure?!" yoongi frowned.

"of course, why wouldn't i? i've been waiting for this chance for a long time." i smiled assuringly, "if you guys are concern about me, please don't. whatever happens, i'll still be happy. at least i've got to do something to make my mistakes correct right?"

the two discussed about it for a minute, debating whether let me do what i want or no. "we don't know what will happen, you might get hurt." jimin let out a sigh.

"actually, i don't really care if something might happen to you. i'm more concern to the machine." yoongi mumbled and jimin narrowed his eyes at him. "i was just kidding, i love you dude."

"if you really do, then let me do it." i begged. "you guys wouldn't know if it's really working properly if someone didn't try it right?"

"i'm cool with it." yoongi said as he showed his gummy smile. "for the sake of your postponed love life."

"what about you, jimin?" i asked him and he looked at me in the eyes before he nod his head. "okay, both of you already approved and i'm also ready, let's start now."

jimin and yoongi made me changed into a tight suit. they said this type of clothing is always required for safety purposes. they both assisted me as i enter the machine and when i was already comfortably standing inside, i toured my eyes and saw a lot of wires surrounding me. as in live wires. i suddenly felt uncomfortable and uneasy.

i gulped. will i die if i accidentally touched any of that?

they both asked me once again if i am really ready and i nodded. but honestly, i am emotionally and physically not ready, surely because of what i'm seeing around me. "ah, i'm nervous."

but just like what yoongi said, this is for the sake of my love life so fuck it.

the two sticked something on my head — an electrode and also ordered me to level my eyes on the laser when they give me hand sign from the outside. "remember what i told you okay?" jimin reminded me as they closed the door and began to push a lot of buttons.

it's getting hot in here.

as seconds gone by, i could see the smoke spreading above.

i looked outside and saw yoongi flashing me the sign which we talked about earlier- it was his middle finger.

i immediately looked at the blinding laser and began to do the steps jimin told me too.

first thing to do is, to relax and do the breathing exercise. second, reminisce the memory that you want to visit again. third, try to think the exact time—year, month, day, hour, minute, and seconds. fourth, keep repeating the steps for about three times.

inhale.

exhale.

inhale.

exhale.

inhale.

exhale.

pause.

as i do the steps, jimin and yoongi's advice echoed on my ears. "we don't know what happens inside there but always remember that this is a second chance for you, don't mess around like you did. good luck."

inhale.

exhale.

— and the last step is, close your eyes and hold your breath.

it was like as if something influenced me and it was hard to move even a single bone. but it didn't last a second when i opened my eyes and let out a nervous breath. i placed my palm against my chest and my heart starts to beat again.

"w-where am i?"

i looked at my hands and saw that i am wearing comfortable clothes, i was no longer wearing the tight suit.

i looked around and saw an enchanting and welcoming structure standing in front of me. it's the familiar place that i long to enter.

joohyun's house.

"w-wow! did the machine really work? as in, seriously?" i blinked, then i bit my lower lip as i try not to cry, "joohyun my love, i'm coming for you."