Chapter 1

At the Hellsing manor, Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing is the head of the Hellsing family. The 22-year-old woman is called the Iron Maiden for a reason. She handles all of the underground work for all of England and is the master of Alucard. She orders him to take care of all the scum of England from ghouls to fake vampires to crazed vampire-Nazis. Alucard is the first and all powerful vampire that is the servant of Integra. Since the war with Section XIII and Millennium has ended, Alucard has become bored. And a bored Alucard is very, very bad.

So, to relieve his boredom and prevent Alucard from starting a massacre just for the hell of it. She asked Walter to teach Alucard how to use a laptop and after explaining everything about the internet and breaking a couple of dozen of laptops in the process, he finally learned how to use it properly. Plus, Walter reinforced the laptop for it not to break under Alucard's strength.

(Present)

"Let me see how humanity is moving along." Alucard mused when he grabbed his laptop, set it on his lap and turned it on.

Alucard then started randomly hopping from website to website. He then grows bored, then starts to write in a journal that dictates his entire life story just for the hell of it and after typing for a while he then goes back to the internet and while reading one of the many websites about history, which he knows is wrong by the way. He came across an advertisement that said, 'Sell Your Virginity'.

"What the-?" Alucard asked himself while tilting his head to the side.

Alucard then clicks on the advertisement and sees a black title screen. In crimson letters, the phrase 'Sell Your Virginity' in Times New Roman format and the middle of the screen there us a gray box that asks for your username and for you to be anonymous unless talking to a certain someone.

'Now, what did Walter say about usernames again?' Alucard thinking

(Flashback)

"A username is a name of a person who wishes to appear anonymous to others by putting in a different name than the one you were given, such as a nickname or a name you think you would like to be called as."

(End of Flashback)

"What would be a good name, well, it can't be my real name can it. Fine, then."

Alucard then writes 'TheCrimsonFucker,' then he is able to enter the website where he sees many girls from lolis, mature and cougar girls.

Alucard then scrolls through the pictures of girls that don't really catch his attention, until he comes across a picture of short, spiky-haired blond girl, with those blue eyes.

Those haunted yet innocent blue eyes.

She captured his attention instantly and clicked on her picture and it showed to why she was on this site in the first place.

'Hmm, why would a little girl like her be on a certain website such as this?'

Her Bio:

Name: Seras Victoria

Age: 19

Hair: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: Palish white

Bust Size: 32DD

Waist Size: 40"

Height: 5'7"

'Well, not really little.' He thought with a raised eyebrow.

'Why is she on this website?'

He then sees a button where it shows her bio/story of why she is here.

"What's this?"

~Ending the chapter! Onwards to the next chapter!~