Chapter 4

The bastard's body fell to the ground with a thump.

The girl was panting and grasping her leg, she must have sprained it when she kicked the ghoul away from her.

So, Alucard just picked her up and placed her on one of the non-broken benches, being mindful of her leg which was certainly sprained.

"Thank you, sir."

Alucard just nodded and was about leave and he was aware of the being that was creeping up behind him but was surprised when he heard a gunshot.

He slowly turned around and found himself looking at a girl with blue eyes and spiky blonde hair, her face set in a frown with her hands on the gun pistol she wielded. The girl he just saved...

(Present)

The girl looked like she was still in pain of her sprain, but it didn't affect her shoot in the least. The ghoul was done a center shot right in the heart. That shot would have killed a normal person, but being a freak, it needed a shot to the head instead.

The groans and moans of the ghoul shocked the blond woman, but her face harden once more and she took aim, fired, she hit the ghoul twice in the chest, but then decided to hit it in the head to where it finally fell.

"Stubborn bastard." She spat in disgust

Alucard just raised his eyebrow in question.

"Who are you, sir?"

"Wouldn't be nice for you to introduce yourself, first miss~?"

"My name is Seras, Seras Victoria. What yours be sir?" She finished with a cute tilt of her head.

The thought that ran rampant through Alucard's mind was that of a blond kitten mewing at him with big blue eyes.

"My name is Christopher Fredrick, nice to meet you, Seras Victoria."

Seras, just nodded and said, "What is a man like you doing here?"

Always, being the quick one, came up with an excuse."I'm here on an assignment to eliminate all the threats in this area, as this business with the British government. So, then why are you here, civilians shouldn't be on these grounds?"

"Hmm~, I probably did not get that letter since I was here when everything went to hell."

"I find that kind of hard to believe."

Seras just smiled and said, "I had a feeling you say that. I'm more than what I look, always remember that and so, Mr. Chris Fredrick this is where we need to go our separate ways."

"Oh~? Why is that?"

"Because mister, don't you have a job to do, don't you? I don't think your only job is to save damsels in distress."

"No, my dear Seras it is not. However, I do not think it is safe for you, being injured as you are to be left alone."

"Very well, then. If you are going to be insistent about my present state than I have no choice to come with you."

"I didn't mean that."

"Didn't have to, besides I need something from this town before I leave and I'm not leaving without it. Also, it is either coming with you or being escorted by incompetent officers that would be killed the second they step outside and I'd be in a tight spot."

Alucard smirked at the jab of truth at Britain's police force.

"You have such a mouth on you, Seras."

"So, I've been told, dear Christopher."

"Come along, then," Alucard said, who then turned around and walked out of the building.

Seras got up and walked fast to catch up to him. Soon, she was caught up with him and she made up to his pace for taking quick strides and watching where she placed her right leg.

"You are quick, I thought you sprained your leg?" Alucard asked looking down to his side from his glasses where he saw her matching his pace with his own long strides.

"I'm no stranger to pain, Mister," Seras said, keeping her eyes forward.

Soon, the pair was in front of a building surrounded by ghouls.

Corpses rotted and torn from their transformation. The smell of their flesh wafted through the air which made Seras' nose twitch in disgust.

"Are you use this, Christopher?"

"Yes, I have gotten used to it."

"Well, you have high points for being the local badass..." Seras replied.

Alucard, just smiled and started to shoot the ghouls at their heads and like they were dummies with pumpkins for heads.

He then placed his gun back inside his red duster and moved forward, Seras following next to him. The couple then entered the building and found themselves in a midst of an even more perverted version of a kinky romance novel.

The air of the building blew passed them and neither of them flinched at the application of blood and fluids. All, Seras did was twitch her nose at the implication of sex inside a building during this time.

She moved to take a step forward, but Alucard held her back and then a shot blast sounded through the air and then a body fell to the floor and a scream ripped from Seras' mouth as she looked at the fallen body in horror.

~Ending the chapter! Onwards to the next chapter!~