Chapter 8

"All good things must come to an end I suppose," Seras said, slightly disappointed.

"Hmm~, not entirely," Alucard responded.

"What do you mean?" Seras asked.

Alucard just smiled and asked her to take his hand.

Seras took his hand and they left the building. Seras followed Alucard's lead and soon the pair was swallowed by shadows. Then, the shadows left and she found herself leaning against a hard surface and staring up at a beautiful manor. Then, to her confusion, the hard surface rumbled and she looked up and found herself staring at a familiar liquid black suit.

A deep, sultry chuckle, was heard and resonated through his broad chest, wait a minute... broad chest?!

She slowly looked up and found her getting lost in his fiery red eyes.

"Enjoying yourself, Seras?" He asked amused.

She blushed a light pink. "Yeah, I did. You're not one for normal, are you Christopher?"

"Is there something wrong with that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." She said, popping the 'p' for emphasis.

"Any reason, why?"

"Being normal is overrated." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Of course, kitten." He smiled down at her.

"Don't call me that, you jerk." She pouted.

She slowly moved away to stand beside him as he opened the door and gestured for her to come in first.

The manor was beautiful, polished tiled floors and wallpaper-covered walls with paintings and decorations.

"So, is this your mansion or you live with several people?"

"It's not my mansion but my employer lets me stay here as I work for her."

"So, you work for a woman in charge of a military or police based protection agency that protects the public, somewhat?"

"You could say that."

"You know you can join in the conversation, instead of agreeing with whatever I say, you know?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Seras pouted. "Are you going to be cheeky with me all the time or is this something you find immense pleasure in."

"Yes, on both accounts."

The pair laughed and then came across a pair of doors.

"I want you to meet someone."

"Your employer?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

Alucard then knocked and after a simple 'Come in' he lead her inside and Integra waited for the pair to be fully in front of her before she started asking questions.

"So, this is the person that has your head in the clouds this past week, huh?" Integra said, eyeing Seras.

Seras didn't flinch at her piercing stare and stared right back waited for her response.

"Yes, my master."

"Master?"

"She doesn't know?" Walter asked, slightly amused.

"Yes, she does not and she would appreciate it if you didn't talk like she's not in the room," Seras replied, crossing her arms under her breasts.

Walter, then looked very amused, while Integra raised an eyebrow at Seras' response. Alucard looked at her with no small amount of amusement.