FIONA GALLAGHER [3]

YOU LET OUT A HUFF OF AIR AS YOU STARED AT FIONA A LITTLE LONGER

YOU LET OUT A HUFF OF AIR AS YOU STARED AT FIONA A LITTLE LONGER. After everything that's happened this past week — from her getting fired all the way to her crappy car breaking down for the fifth time this week. You finally decided enough was enough and grabbed her attention was a few bottles of beer.

❝ Y/n I think that's the last thing I need to do at this moment. Besides getting drunk isn't gonna make all my problems magically go away. ❞ Fiona stated as she huffed and tossed her beer onto the couch cushion beside her. She was never one to turn down a drink and this only motivated you to get the girl to give herself a break. She seemed to never give herself a break and you needed to help your best friend not work herself to death.

❝I know damn well you didn't just turn a beer down. Fiona please take a break having fun for one night will not kill you. ❞ You explained as you proceeded to offer the stressed girl something to help ease everything. Fiona stared at you with tired eyes and ultimately sighed in defeat and snapped open the lid and took a long drink.

You smiled quickly turning up the nearby radio.

❝ Now lets have some fun! ❞

_____________

I'm really gonna try to write full on books this year so I'll most likely give you guys a heads up if you want to know when they're posted!