MICKEY MILKOVICH [2]

THE LONGER YOU STARED AT MICKEY FURY SEEMED TO IGNITE ITSELF WITHIN YOU

THE LONGER YOU STARED AT MICKEY FURY SEEMED TO IGNITE ITSELF WITHIN YOU. You stood up abruptly and went to go get the medical kit — and you not so gently tossed it onto the table beside you. You harshly rubbed the cotton ball — that was soaked in alcohol — along his right eyebrow, the dried blood slowly turning the clear ball into a crimson color. As you stared down Mickey seemed to note the scowl that over took your features.

❝ Goddamn it are you trying to rub my fucking skin off! ❞ Mickey hissed only making the idea seem even more tempting. You ignored the comment and began to treat the other scratches that seemed to overtake his face.
❝ Look, I said I'm sorry already what more do you want! ❞

Mickey gave you a pointed look as you still ignored his pleas. He gave a sarcastic smirk your way before purposely smacking you hands in the process making you drop the utensils you had. You slowly took a calming breath so you wouldn't cuss him all to hell.

❝ How many times have I told you to knock it off with the damn fights! I can handle myself I don't need my dumbass brother there making things worse! ❞ You barked out through gritted only making him sigh in response. You were getting tired of the same old routine that seemed to happen almost every night now. Some person makes an off hand comment and within a second they're struggling for a breath while Mickey doesn't take mercy on them.

❝ I was only trying to protect you. I just... I just don't know what I'd do with myself if you ended up getting hurt. ❞ He stammered as his eyes fully met yours. This was a rare sight seeing Mickey with glossy eyes and a pained expression. The sight alone just barely making you give in when that was the last thing you wanted to do. ❝ I almost lost you once I'm not gonna let that happen again.❞

❝ We'll talk about this later now shut up and let me do my job before I lose my calm again you idiot. ❞ The soft smile you shown was enough to calm down his nerves, but he knew you definitely were not gonna let him off that easy.

Hey guy I just wanted to let you all know I made a tumblr! My @/lovelyspark and if anyone want to request imagines I'll be more then happy to do them!