IAN + MICKEY [1]

YOUR EYES WIDEN AS SOON AS YOU SWUNG OPEN THE DOOR

YOUR EYES WIDEN AS SOON AS YOU SWUNG OPEN THE DOOR. There stood your dumbass friends beat and bruised, almost to the point of no recognition. The one thing that stood out among the purple bruises and bright red cuts was their dazzling smiles.  You dragged both of them towards the living room, wanting to get the full story on why this even happened, and why the hell they're smiling so big. You grabbed the disinfectant and soaked a cotton ball and began working on Ian first.

❝ Do I even wanna know? ❞ You questioned as you rubbed the cotton ball gently along his eyebrows. He nodded his head as he gesturedo to Mickey to tell the story. Mickey lightly smiled as he pulled out a cigarette and took a long puff.

❝ You know that Adam fucker who's been a none stop pain in your ass? Well let's just say him and his boys are in worse shape then us. ❞

Your felt your eyes roll into the back of your head, before a scoff made itself known. Mickey cocked an eyebrow at this sudden action as he eyed you curiously

❝ I can take care of myself, beside every time you guys get involved a lot of people get hurt. ❞

❝ Y/n when are you gonna learn, you're family and no matter what we're gonna stick up for you. ❞ Ian mumbled as you applied the ointment to his busted lip. You smiled at the boy before patting his leg, a signal telling him you're done.

You nudge your head towards Mickey as he took a seat in front of your.

❝ I know that, but - ❞

❝No ifs, ands or buts we're gonna help. Now are you patch up this throbbing motherfucker or not? ❞ Mickey pointed to his foot as he propped it up. You signed taking out the medical tape and began wrapping his ankle.

❝ Thank you, really. ❞

❝ What are families for if they don't beat up assholes who can't take no for an answer?

___________________

If you all don't mind, could you check out my tumblr! @/tthollands I'll be posting longer imagines on there for a lot of fandoms, so please request!!