Chapter 4

Ron was always the jealous type. But, he kept his mind off of his brother and Hermione by asking Lavender Brown to marry him, and eloping two days after. No one really saw that coming, but his whole family knew it was only because he couldn't have Hermione. The tension between him and George calmed down a bit, and they could actually sit in the same room with one another no with out wanting to kill each other. Which was a good thing, seeing how their brother was getting married in just a few days.

"I don't Ginny. I don't think I like this one." Hermione was trying on dresses. "Come out and show me." Ginny was excited for her best friend. Also, Ginny was starting to show a bit too. "Ok, here I come." This process was driving her mad. It didn't matter that Fred had told everyone that they could wear whatever they wanted. The family was making them all dress in their finest clothes. Hermione stepped out from behind the changing curtain in an A- line, tiered chiffon , strapless wedding dress. It fit her like a glove. "WOW"! "You look amazing Hermione"! "Fred is going to be speechless! You look hot"!

Ginny kept going on and on about how good Hermione looked she didn't notice Hermione staring at her in the mirror. "Oh Merlin, your pregnant aren't you Ginny?" Hermione said surprised. "What?" Ginny was caught off guard. Hermione stared her down. "Alright. Yes I am. I am three months. I didn't want to ruin you and Fred's moment." "Are you kidding? This doesn't ruin it, it makes it better!" Hermione was happy for her friends. She also decided to get the dress. It would be nice to see Fred speechless for once.

The was here at last. Hermione was marrying Fred Weasley. She was marrying someone who she though she would never be compatible with, but she was. She was inside the kitchen of the Burrow getting the finishing touches done to her hair and dress. Fred and his men were standing at the front waiting for Hermione to come out.

The music started and out came Luna, then Ginny. Hermione had wanted only two brides maids so Fred chose Ron as his groomsman and George for his best man. After a slight pause the door to the Burrow opened and out came Hermione with her dad beside her. As she walked down the isle her eyes were glued to Fred, and his to her. His mouth was wide open in surprise and shock of seeing his beautiful bride. George lent over and whispered to his brother "Do shut your mouth brother, before you end up eating a fly"! With a slight chuckle Fred shut his mouth and smiled.

Through out the whole ceremony they looked at each other like they were the only two people in the Weasley's back yard. They had fallen more in love with other over the three years they had dated. They looked at each other the same way as they were dancing together. No one dared broke up the couple as they danced.

Everyone had left. Hermione and Fred were getting ready to leave to go on their Honeymoon. It had to be only three days, because Hermione was set to start her job at the Ministry. She was going to the Adviser to the Minister of Magic. She was excited to start her job, but more so to spend alone time with her new husband. Husband..... The word felt weird coming off her tongue, but she loved saying it! And Fred loved saying wife. Hermione was his wife, his and no one else's. She was perfect for him in so many ways!

The three day honey moon went faster than the two would have liked. But they both loved waking up next to each other, it was the best thing about the mornings, (Well, one of the best things). "Ugh, do we have to get up and go to work?" Fred groggily asked his wife. He didn't want to get out of bed, he wanted to stay with Hermione wrapped in his arms. "Unfortunately we do." Hermione said as she was pulling away to get out of bed. "One more time before we leave for work"? Fred asked slyly. Hermione giggled as she rolled back over. Needless to say they were both late.