Chapter 7

Hermione was becoming hard to be around, and so was Ginny. Fred and Harry had decided they needed a break from their very pregnant, very hormonal wives, so they left for a guys day at the Leaky Cauldron and left the girls at Fred and Hermione's.

"Man Harry, I don't know how much longer I can handle Hermione like this. She's mean, she yells at me over nothing, and heaven forbid I get stuck at work later than normal she blows my head off, and starts accusing for doing something I would never do. Also, If I have to get up in the middle of the night to go get her Roast beef pizza one more time, I'm gonna scream." After Fred was done ranting he downed a shot of Firewiskey.

"I know what ya mean. Ginny is the same way. I'm about to explode." Harry took a shot of Firewiskey. The two men sat and drank the rest of the night talking about how crazy their wives were making them.

Meanwhile at Fred and Hermione's

"So how is it being married to my brother?" Ginny knew they were fighting a lot due to Hermione's hormones. "Not good as of right now Gin. I think he might leave me because I have turned vicious. Some days when he is late coming home I think he is with another woman, because I have turned so horrible." The tears start to fall. "What do I do Gin?" Ginny looks at her and says: "I have been feeling the same way Mione, lets go spy on them!" Holding up Harry's Invisibility Cloak and smiles. The girls get under it and apparated to the Leaky Cauldron.

The girls walked in to see their husbands in the back. They walk closer and stand by the bathroom doors so they can hear them. Just then two woman walked up to Fred and Harry's table. The girls held each other's hands and listened.

"Hello boys." The shorter of the two girls said in a seducing voice. "Can we join you?" The guys look at each other and say: "No, were married." "What to each other?" The other girl said. "NO"! Fred and Harry said together. "I'm married to Hermione and he's married to my sister." Fred said annoyed. "Well, they're not here what do ya say and come to our room?" The girls could see that their men were getting annoyed with the two, but they wanted to hear their answer to their question before they acted. "Look, we said no. We are married and love our wives too much to go hurt them by cheating." Fred and Harry were getting up to leave when they noticed to girls had something wrong with their faces. Their boogers had turned into big black bats and were flying out of their noses.

"GINNY" They guys yelled together. No one else they knew could do a Bat Bogey Hex that well. Hermione and Ginny removed the cloak to reveal themselves. Hermione body binds the two girls who were trying to get their husbands to cheat. After the bat bogeys stopped Hermione let her hormones take over, and for once it wasn't going to be towards Fred. "WHEN A MAN TELLS YOU NO HE'S MARRIED, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU INVITE HIM TO YOUR ROOM ANYWAY. THEY ARE MARRIED MEN WITH CHILDREN ON THE WAY. IF I EVER SEE EITHER OF YOU AGAIN, ANYWHERE, I WILL HEX YOU." After that she un body bond them, and they ran. With tears in their eyes they went to their husbands and hugged them. Both whispered to them "I'm sorry that I ever thought you would leave me for someone else."

Harry grabbed his cloak and apparated him and Ginny home. Fred and Hermione stayed at the table and ordered some food. Fred had ordered himself a water since he had been drinking Firewiskey all night. After they ate and got home Hermione wouldn't stop apologizing. Fred had to kiss her to shut up. Just as he kisses her Hermione's water breaks.

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys.................  Thanks for sticking with me!!