Chapter 7 - The Transformation

Present Day

Klaus' P.O.V

I need Elena back. I am falling apart knowing she is stuck in the past for 900 years. Wait. If she was with us for 900 years that means...
"BEKAH. KOL. GET YOUR ARSES IN THE LIVING ROOM!" I yell knowimg it isn't necessary.
"What Nik?" Bekah asks rather angrily.
"Bonnie and 'Lena are Original Vampires. Just like us." I say and Bekah and Kol just stand there looking at me like I have two heads. "Think about it. The girls stayed with us for 900 years. How would they have done that without turning into vampires and the only way for them to safely turn into vampires with us out of control was for them to be Original vampires." I said and you could see the realisation set in by the looks on their faces.
"Bon and 'Lena are like us Original Vampires. Oh my god. But in those 900 years after we turn Bon still has her witchy powers." Kol said. "Ok now I'm jealous of my wife. Why did she get to keep her witchy powers and not Bekah and I."
"Maybe she kept her powers because she will need them when she comes back. So she gets to keep them."
"I don't know. I just hope they're coming home soon." Bekah said.

With Bonnie and Elena

Bonnie's P.O.V

I knocked on the front door of The Mikaelsons home and Bekah answered the door.
"Hey Bekah. How are you doing? All of you." I asked already knowing the answer.
"We're getting there. Slowly. 'Lena got here early this morning to see Nik and she's coming back before nightfall. I swear she may as well live here she's here that much." Bekah said jokingly. I could tell she was still shaken. I pulled her into a hug.
"Hey Bekah. Bon. Where is he?" I heard Elena ask from behind me.
"Behind the house in his usual spot. Where he is every time you come around." Bekah said smirking.
"Thanks Bekah." She said oblivious to Bekah attitude. Wow. She must seriously be worried about him to miss that. It was really obvious. Bekah realises that too.

Elena's P.O.V

I walked around the back of the house looking for Nik.
"Nik. Hey Nik. Where are you?" I ask wandering further into the woods. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and someone rested their chin on my shoulder. I jumped slightly.
"Hey 'Lena." Nik said nuzzling my neck.
"God Nik you scared me." I said breathing out heavily.
"Sorry." He said turning me around to kiss me. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands settled on my hips pulling me closer. Then I pulled away and rested my forehead against his and breathed in deeply.
"I love you Nik." I said quietly.
"I love you too 'Lena." Nik replied. He unwrapped his arms and pulled me to a tree stump and sat me on his knee.
"Hey are you and Bonnie staying for supper?" Nik asked resting his chin on my shoulder again.
"Sure. Ayanna's still out of town so I don't see why not and this will make it easier on your parents as they are meant to check up on us." I said smiling knowing he would be able to feel my cheek lift from my smile and I could feel him smile too.
"Elena. Niklaus. Supper." We heard Esther yell from inside the house.
"Well I guess you don't have a choice and you're staying anyway." Nik said laughing slightly.
"Lets go." We walk into the house to see everyone seated at the table waiting for us. I smile sheepishly for making them wait and quickly take the seat next to Bekah and Nik sits next to me. We ate our meals while drinking the drink infront of us. Bonnie and I fully knowing what was going to happen at the end of the meal. We shared a unnoticeable look and then continued our meal. At the end Mikael and Esther made sure we finished our drinks before Mikael started ramming a sword through our chests. Starting with Finn. Then Elijah. Then Nik. Then Kol. Then Bekah. Then Bonnie. Then me and then finally he rammed the sword through his own chest.
3 hours later
I woke up in a small room with Bonnie and Bekah. They were still out which didn't make much sense since they were killed before me. Weird. Just then Bonnie and Bekah shot up gasping for breath.
Just then Mikael stormed in and shoved a bleeding woman at us.
"Drink. The others have already completed their transformation. Now drink." Bekah was the first to drink as the body was closest to her. Then Bonnie drank. Then me.
When we were finished, we all wiped our mouths clean and we left the room in search of Nik, Kol and the others.
"'Lena." I heard from behind me. Nik. I turned around slowly.
"Nik." I said running towards him. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me softly. I buried my my head into his neck. "I love you."
"I love you too 'Lena." He replied placing his chin on my head. I nuzzled into his neck.

Present day

Caroline's P.O.V
The girls have only been gone for a day and I already miss them like crazy. Stefan, Damon and I are going crazy from spending all of our spare time with The Originals trying to find a way to get the girls back. But for now I just need my best friends back. And for Tyler to come back.

P.S.
I apologise for any swearing in the song. I am trying to keep this story to only light swear words like 'bloody'. So sorry.