Chapter 14

Elena's P.O.V

It is the blood moon tonight. At midnight we are going home. Shame. I really like the 1920s.
"What's wrong love?" Nik asked from where he was sketching. He was nearly done so I'd be able to see it soon. I loved looking at Nik's drawings.
"Hmmm. Nothing. I just really want to see your drawing." He chuckles.
"Well your in luck I've just finished." He turns it around and it is a beautiful sketch of a wolf's head.

" He turns it around and it is a beautiful sketch of a wolf's head

"Nik that is amazing." He carefully tears it out of the book. And folds it before placing it in my hand. My eyes water up. I can't believe I was leaving tonight. I can't leave. Nik pulls me into a hug.
"Don't cry love." Nik whispers in my ear. I wrap my arms around his neck burying my face in the crook of his neck.
"Sorry. It was just really beautiful." I say and he chuckles.
"Not as beautiful as you." Nik whispers in my ear making me shiver. Even the cheesiest line said by Nik can make me shiver.
"I love you Nik. Promise me you will never forget that. Promise me." I say.
"I promise as long as you promise to never forget one thing. I love you Elena Mikaelson."
"I love you too Niklaus Mikaelson." I say pulling him in for a deep kiss pushing his sketchpad off his knees onto the sofa besides us. Nik then picks it up and puts it on the coffee table so we can lay down. We slowly start stripping of.

And you all know what happens next.

One minute I'm lying next to Nik after having some of the most amazing sex ever and the next thing I know I am lying face down on my bed and Bonnie is on the floor next to me. I shoot up.
"Bonnie. We're back." I say on the verge of crying.
"No. I didn't get to say goodbye. Well we had you know but that isn't goodbye. Elena." She says.
"Don't worry I had the same goodbye." Suddenly there was a knocking on my front door. I pull it open to reveal Nik standing in the doorway with Kol, Bekah and Elijah behind him.
"Nik." I say before tackling him in the biggest hug ever.
"Hey 'Lena." He say burying his face in my neck.
"What about me don't I get a hug from my sisters?" Bekah said so Bonnie and I launched ourselves at her making everyone laugh. Nik pulls me to a standing position while Elijah and Kol do the same for Bekah and Bon.
"C'mon 'Lena. We have to go to the Salvatore Boarding Home." Nik said glumly. I laugh.
"Well then lets go." I say not sounding to eager. We all climb into Bekah's car and Elijah and Bekah take the driver and passenger seats and Bonnie and I sit on our husbands laps.
When we get out of the car Bonnie and I run into the Salvatore Boarding Home and we tackle Caroline to the ground. After out moment Bonnie and I stand up and walk back to Kol and Nik. Everyone who isn't Stefan and The Mikaelsons look at us in shock. Caroline looks at mine and Bonnie's linked hands and gasps drawing everyones eyes to her.
"You're married?" She gasps. Damon looks furious. Enzo looks like he doesn't give a crap. Stefan looks slightly sad. Caroline looks well shocked. Jeremy looks crushed. Matt looks at us like we're crazy. And Tyler just glares at Nik. I growl at Tyler and he immediately looks guilty for glaring at Nik. Nik chuckles.
"You're vampires?" Damon asks from his seat across the room.
"Yep." Bonnie and I reply popping the 'p'
"But Bon can still do magic." Bekah says from besides us.
"Damn right she can. I can still remember the aneurysm she gave me." We heard from behind us. Katerina.
"Katerina." Nik, Elijah, Kol, Bekah, Bon and I growl.
While everyone else growls Katherine. Before giving us strange looks for calling her Katerina.
"We met her when these lot did and the name stuck." Bonnie explained.
"Hey how long were we gone for?" I ask looking around.
"9 weeks why?" Jeremy answers from the sofa. Bonnie and I looked shocked. 9 weeks.
"How is that possible we were in the past for 900 years." Bonnie and I exclaim.
"900? I would have committed suicide long before hitting the 1 month mark let alone 900 years." Damon remarked laughing causing Nik, Bonnie, Kol and I to growl at him with Bekah and Elijah holding us back. Damon looked terrified.
"We are all Original Vampire Damon. Don't make us angry." I growl trying to break free of Bekah's grasp on my arm.
"You're Originals?" Everyone gasped except The Mikaelsons.
"Yeah." We reply. "C'mon can we go now please. I need a nice comfy bed." I whine winking at Nik.
"Yeah we better get going." Nik said catching my wink. Apparently Caroline caught it as well.
"Okay. Yeah. We should really let them go." Caroline whined.
"Oh stop being such a bore Caroline." Nik, Care and I laugh at my terrible joke whilst everyone else just looks confused.
"Did we miss something?" Enzo asked from his corner of the room.
"Nothing important." We replied at the same time. Nik took my hand and tugged on it and I gave one last wave before we sped away. We appeared in Nik's bedroom.

And we all know what happened next.

Authors note

Okay guys so should I continue this story or just write another one.
Comment your opinions please.

Thanks
Lauren