Chapter 9 - The Date.

With Bonnie and Elena

Klaus' P.O.V

I had everything ready for the date tonight. Tonight was the night I propose to Elena. I'm ready to marry her. I just hope she's ready to marry me. I fiddled with the ring in my pocket nervously while I waited for her to show up.

2 hours later

Finally, Elena walks out of her shared room with the girls. She is wearing a magnificent dark blue dress which flows outward from the waist down.
"Wow. You look amazing 'Lena." I whispered.
"You do to." She whispered. Then we walked to the small restaurant down the road from the hotel we were staying in. At the end of the meal I put my hand back in my pocket and played with the ring yet again.
"Nik. Are you alright? You seem really distracted." Of course I get the most observant girlfriend in the world.
"'Lena there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now." She waved her hand as if to say go on. "Elena Gilbert. I love you so much. Will you make me the happiest 'man' on Earth and be my wife?" I ask holding up the ring. She gasped.
"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!" She said and I put the ring on her finger and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for the most passionate kiss we have ever shared. "I love you Niklaus Mikaelson." She whispered when we separated.
"I love you too Elena Gilbert." I whisper back at her. Then we walked back to the hotel as we had no permanent place of residence as of yet. We walked the whole way back hand in hand laughing and talking. When we walked in the building Bekah she our moods and practically launched herself at Elena. And then she pulled Elena away to start planning. We all laughed at Elena's face when Bekah pulled her away. I gave her a sympathetic look before she was pulled out of my view.

Elena's P.O.V

"I think you should have the wedding as soon as possible." Bekah said when we reached our shared room and Bonnie agreed.
"Okay so as soon as possible. A small wedding just us?" I ask. The girls nod.
"So. The dress!" Bekah squealed.
"Something simple yet elegant." I say and Bekah face drops slightly at the idea of not having and extravagant dress. "Bekah you know I'm not a fan of huge extravagant things." She nods acknowledging the truth.

Author's Note

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. But I just wanted to get the proposal all in one chapter.

Thanks
Lauren