Seated in the Stadium

Toph: Alright- enjoy the show, guys!

Sokka: Where do you think you're going??

Toph: Uh, where do you think I think I'm going? I'm one of the eight in the Earth Rumble!

Aang: Then who was the fourth ticket for?

Toph: For Appa, twinkle toes. Why else would they let him in?

Appa: Bllwwarrrhhh.

Aang: Oh. Makes sense.

Katara: Don't over-exert yourself, young lady.

Toph: Relax, sugar queen. I got it all under control.

Katara: (Folds arms while shooting a glare at the back of Toph's head as she leaves)

Aang: (Stifles a chuckle)

Katara: What's so funny?

Aang: I don't know... the fact that you're still offended by that, I guess.

Katara: Toph knows I'm still offended by that, which is why it offends me.

Aang: But the name itself is fitting.

Katara: What's that supposed to mean?

Aang: Well... you're a queen in my eyes, and the sweetest person I know.

Katara: ...I think I'll keep you around.

Zuko: Jin, this is the Avatar, his water bending master, and her brother.

Jin: It's an honor to meet all of you, officially.

Aang: Please, formalities aren't necessary. My name is Aang, and this is Katara, and Sokka.

Sokka: ...But seriously, is "his water bending teacher's brother" all the recognition I'm going to get?

Katara: What's wrong with being my brother, Sokka? Paying a visit every once in a while too much for you to handle?

Sokka: Forget it.

Katara: Gladly.

Zuko: Quiet, both of you. The show's about to start.