The Second Match

Kaiakrata: WHAT SHE LACKS IN LOOKS, SHE MAKES UP FOR IN FORM, EVERYONE WELCOME THE FINAAAALLLL STRRRIIIKKKEEE!!

(The Final Strike- a twenty-something wearing a mask to cover up only half of her face, the other half visibly deformed- lightly treads onto the ring. Her smooth voice surprises and charms many of the audience members)

Final Strike: They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've practiced my art, and intend to put on a gorgeous display.

Toph: You'll find that an earth bender's beauty is in the feet of the beholder, Strike. You'll also find my toes to be quite the critics.

Strike: You talk the talk, but all you'll do is run away.

(Mixes of cheers and "boo"s are heard from the audience)

Kaiakrata: WE'LL HAVE TO DECIDE THAT HERE AND NOW! AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDD BE-GIN!

Final Strike: (Begins to walk away)

Toph: (Shoots past, trying to be the first one out, only to be grabbed by the back of her shirt. She's thrown back)

Final Strike: Ladies first.

Toph: (Snarls)

(Audience "OHHH"s)

Aang and Sokka: (Wince)

Katara: (Shakes her head, unimpressed)

Zuko: (Raises his eyebrows)

Jin: (Can't help but look at Zuko periodically)

Suki: (Just happy to be there with her friends, not at all thinking about how Sokka dumped her four years ago- which started the chain of events leading up to her new life of protecting the Fire Lord- and about how much of an impact he's had on her life overall)

Tai Lee: (Thinking about how nice it is that Kyoshi warriors outside of Kyoshi Island get to wear these uniforms instead of those itchy cultural winter coats... not that those were all that bad, but one had to admit that they were a bit unreasonable for several reasons that she doesn't have the mental patience to go over)

Appa: (Thinking about how patient he's being right now, given the pointlessness of this entire festivity)

Momo: (Wondering why he's been stuffed in this bag of... hold up, are these leechee nuts?!)

Toph: (Stands up, then with the heel of her foot strikes the ground. Final Strike trips forward, only to be punched in the chest by a spot of earth shooting upwards, thanks to a stomp from Toph, who slides underground- then above ground- to make it to the edge of the ring. With yet another stomp, she distracts Final Strike by shooting her with a barrage of rocks, taking a final backwards step while facing her to end the match)

Kaiakrata: WE- HAVE- A- WIIIIINNNEEEEERRRRRRR!!!

(Audience cheers, with fewer "boo"ers then previous)

Final Strike: (Winks at a boy in the audience- who blushes- before leaving)