First Day at Ever After High

Sage's POV:

I started to wake up from Apple's singing, which I missed right now.

"Good morning roomie," she said cheerfully. "Morning Apple," I said as I went to take a nice hot shower. It wasn't the sparkle shower that I used back at Starling Academy, but it feels so good.

After I used the shower, I change into my clothes and brush my teeth with my toothlight. I got out of the dorm room and went to the castleteria and got myself some scrambled eggs, banana, and chocolate milk. As I went to a table, Apple, Ashlynn, Briar, Blondie, Ginger, Poppy, Holly, Cerise, Cedar, Darling, Cupid, and Maddie sat next to me.

"Mind if we sit here?" Apple asked. "Sure," I said as they sit next to me.

"Excuse me Sage, but can I asked you some questions for my mirrorblog," Blondie asked. "Sure, ask away," I said.

"Okay then," she said as she held her mirrorpad. "So are you a royal cause you want to follow your destiny, or are you a rebel cause you want to write your own story?"

"Oh I don't have a destiny," I told them. "What do you mean?" Apple asked. "Well Apple, at my old school we don't have destinies. We can choose what we to be when we grow up. It's our life to make a choice and follow our hopes, wishes, and dreams," I replied.

"Okay then," Blondie said. "So what is your wish?"

"Well that's private," I said. "Do you know any cute boys there," she asked. "Blondie, you know I said that Starling Academy is an all-girl-school," Apple answered. "True, but across the lake is our brother school Star-Prep which is an all boy school," I said.

"Where did you get that necklace?" she asked. "Oh, my teacher gave it to me for good luck," I lied about the last part.

Who made your clothes? It matches with your hair and eyes?" Apple said. "Oh I bought it," I said.

'Who color your hair," Holly asked. "Yeah, I love it. It's so shiny and sparkly," Poppy said. "Oh, I did it," I lied again. The truth is I was born with it. I saw Darling, Maddie, and Cedar looking at me very suspiciously, but I ignored it.

"So why did you decided to come here?" Blondie asked. "Well I heard a lot about this school, so I decided to transfer here," I lied. I hate lying to my old friends, but I need to my identity a secret.

"What's your favorite color?" Maddie asked. "Easy Lavender," I answered. "Do you have any siblings?" Darling asked. "Yes, my annoying 7-years-old twin brothers Archer and Helio. My parents were so busy with work my grandmother live with us," I answered.

"So what are you and what does your school teach you?" Blondie asked. "No comment," I said as I got up and left the castleteria.

I went to my first-period class Magicology. When I got to the classroom, I found myself an empty seat and waited for class to start. "Class, I want you to meet our transfer student Sage Starling," Madam Baba Yaga said as I got up and gave a slight wave. "Okay class, let's start with our assignment of practicing some spells. But first, does anyone smell red velvet cake?" she asked. It was easy for me to perform the spells, despite the time that I was gone. After I finish casting the assigned spell, Baba Yaga was very impressed with my skills in magic.

After Magicology was over, I headed to Storytelling 101 with Professor Jack B. Nimble. He told the class he smelled chocolate cake and told us about storytelling.

After 2nd period was over, I walked to the girl's restroom checked to make sure no one is in here, and look in the mirror to say my mirror mantra. "I believe in you, glow for it," I chanted as I saw my hair and skin shone extra bright.