Alone/Second Encounter Part 2

Y/N's POV

I was dozing off on the couch when I heard a crash from upstairs. I stealthily jumped off the couch, grabbed my handgun, and crept up the stairs. I opened the door to the room I heard the sound come from, and I saw the masked killer from before face down on the floor next to a crushed table that was located under the window. I burst out laughing when I realized that he fell through the window onto the table.

 Once I recovered from my laughing fit, I looked up to see the masked man glaring down at me. I innocently smiled up at him and asked, "What's your name?" He grabbed a nearby notepad and pencil and wrote something on it.

The underlined words are what Jason writes

Jason

"Okay, I'm Y/N"

You have a very pretty name

"Thank you, I like yours too"

Did you kill those counsellors back there?

"Yeah, they didn't really deserve it, but I also didn't want to get arrested. So you know, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" I notice Jason's shoulders shake as if he's laughing.

Cool. I have to go kill the teenagers that just arrived here, I'll be back later.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll see you later then."

And with those words he left...through the window he came in as if it was so hard to use the door.

I rolled my eyes at his actions, went to my room, and took my ass to sleep.

I know, I fucking suck for breaking my promise that I made on part one of this chapter. I'm really sorry, I know you hate me, especially since this chapter is short af. Imma try to update this tomorrow. Anyways, goodbye my little potato chips.