Chapter 13 (Old Version)

This is apparently how I started chapter 13 a few years ago and I don't know where I was going with this so I guess you guys can enjoy this while I rewrite chapter 13. Also, check the Discord link in the newest A/N chapter and on my profile.

________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't updated this story in over a year but I'm back and I'm ready to write. Before I start I shall notify you that I have a brand new story up called Oversaw and it's about God and Satan and these two cute gay guys that have to save the world from God and Satan. So far I  have the prologue and chapter 1. I would appreciate it if you read it and give me feedback. I'm also going to write a child!Jason Voorhees x reader so... 

Once I finished setting the table with enough food to feed about 30 people, I stretched and soon realized that about 30 people have arrived at my cabin. 'Woo, great timing' I thought.

Suddenly a pair of muscular arms snaked around my waist and hoisted me into the air. "What's all this about? Trying to impress Yours Truly?" you soon recognized that voice as GhostBitch and proceeded to yank on his balls, making him drop you onto your ass with a loud 'WUMP!'

You quickly hopped back onto your feet, turned and kicked the now kneeling GhostBitch.

You ran away before he had the chance to stab you. You noticed this guy.