Chapter 17 Back... Off

Celebration: to perform (a sacrament or solemn ceremony) publicly and with appropriate rites. To honor (as a holiday) especially by solemn ceremonies or by refraining from ordinary business. To mark (as an anniversary) by festivities or other deviation from routine. To hold up or play up for public notice (her poetry celebrates the glory of nature)

Basically a party for fun and drinking, and that’s what everyone did.......except me. Yep my bone dry sober butt here, was sitting here doing nothing. I can honestly say that in that moment, I didn’t want to be pregnant, but it's only because they are all having the time of their life while I'm stuck literally, watching the flame burn out on the table.

Don’t get me wrong Cay and Ash would come and hang with me for a bit, but in all honesty I don’t blame them, in fact I'm glad they are letting off some steam, I just wish I didn’t have to be so bored, and no one will let me go to bed. Stupid heads. Yes, pouting, you should try it, it's rather fun when your bored, that word does not sit will with me.

Several people came and went with congratulations and best wishes. A few people passed me cards and bears, though I'm not sure as to why. I mean it's not like it's a baby shower, it's just a party. Whatever the reason I just smiled and thanked them for the offer and added them to my growing card and bear pile. I also received flowers which above the others, I loved. They smelled outstanding.

One bear in particular I made sure to save, in fact it's on my lap, it's the exact same as my old bear, only newer and not covered in dog slime... I mean wolf slime. I still have my other bear at home on my bed, so I figured I would give one each to the twins, if I can get it cleaned enough. I'm joking it's fine and clean....mostly.

After a few songs I finally had some reprieve. My Daddy came over, his bulky figure stepping up in his normal swagger for an old man. I smiled at him as he held out his hand for a dance, I all but squealed with excitement.

“Oh god, thank you Daddy, I thought I was gonna die” I laughed as he pulled me up and into his arms.

“Ya, you looked bored. What is wrong with those boys, I thought I raised them better. You don’t leave a beautiful woman on the side lines. I'm surprised Garrett didn’t come over.” He said distractedly, lost in thought.

“Oh, he's to busy working on his long overdue bed life.” It wasn’t a secret he was a man whore when he wanted to be, and right now, the Kings immediate Pack was here, and there was an abundant of very womanly figures around for him to play with.

Daddy and Pen had been dancing the night away as well as downing many drinks. Apparently that is what old people, I mean parents, do.

Daddy brought my hands around in a formal waltz position, this was one thing he used to do with me, we would dance. All the time. I loved every second of it, it was probably my most favorite memory of our time spent together. If I was sad he would cha-cha with me, if I was happy it was a waltz, always opposite of my moods but always made me feel so much better.

As we danced I glanced around at all the people, talking, dancing, drinking. They had such clarity and enjoyment in the planes of their faces, so much trust and love and freedom of expression, they were happy, and I felt great. This was hot it should be, fun and enjoyment, it livens the soul.

As the night drew on, I was tossed around. See what happens when you complain? Even mentally?It bites you in the behind, no mater what. I danced for so long I could no longer feel my feet. Cay and Ash, in their drunken state, had danced several times with me. Ash, when drinking becomes very touchy freely as I found out, he was basically humping me on the dance floor. Cay was ever so romantic, following what I did with Daddy. Soft and sweet, romantic dancing, okay so not so much like Daddy, but it was special.