Chapter 4: One of Murphy's Boys

It was about a week and a half later when a man carrying what appeared to be all his belongings came to the house. I was in the garden, picking vegetables for dinner.
I glanced at the man, he looked vaguely familiar. Then he ran and scared my chickens, I marched straight up to him and asked who he was, and what the hell he thought he was doing. He said his name was "No business of a little girl" and he wished to speak to Mr. Tunstall.
I rolled my eyes and pointed him towards the house, then followed him quietly. As he knocked on the door, I hid under the porch and cranes my head upward.
I heard the door open, "Mr.Tunstall?" The man said, " Name's J. McCloskey, heard you've been having some trouble finding help."
"McCloskey?" John asks, "Aren't you one of Murphy's boys?"
"Used to be, he fired me. I called him a fat sow" McCloskey said, chuckling. I shake my head under the porch in Half-joking disappointment.
After a moment, John said "Bunkhouse is out back, Welcome" And just like that, 8 regulators, Isn't 7 enough already? Well, I guess I have to be open minded.

IM BACK and hell that was short. HUGEHUGEHUGE thanks to LittleSavy for updating this story when I can't. Please vote, add and comment! Bye!!!!
(LittleSavy- You are welcome btw, I will do anything for a friend <3)