ow!!!

Sunset's (POV)

After an hour of arguing with hothead he finally let me clean his cut on his leg, 'hothead is a butt sometimes, but I'm going to have to get used to it', I got the the stuff I need to clean his cut on his leg, as soon as I got over to him, he looked at the stuff and backed away from me, 'here we go again 😑'.

Hothead: on second thought, I zhink I vill let it heal on its own

Me: but we already made a decision on cleaning ur cut on leg, so u can't go back on that

Hothead: can't ve agree on zomething?

Me: hothead, we already did discuss this

(Switch)

Random: Zhen zhis vould hurt me

Me: do I have to strap u down, so I can clean ur cut?

Random: jou going to have to catzh me!

He hobbles away from me and goes to a different room, 'wow, he dose not want to have that cut cleaned by me', I walked into the room he went in to find that the window was open, so I went through it, as soon as I got out it shuts, ' that decepdecon made me go out of my own house very clever'.

Random: ah ha, jou can't get back in!

Me: I beat I can

(Switch)

Hothead: ha, zike jou can, bc I'm going to lock all ze doorz!

Me: I know this house from top to bottom 😏

Hothead: eh, I can keep jou out

Me: we'll see about that 😑

I got up and walked around the house and how I said I know this house from top to bottom is bc I built this house, as I walked I went to a little door that was there bc if I need to get out of the house, or if I need to get into the house, which of course in this situation, I opened the little door and carled in, after a good 3 or 4 min's I came out of the little tunnel that connects outside to the front room, I got up and walked around the house a little and I heard a noise in the kitchen so I tiptoed to the noise, once I saw what it was I couldn't hold back a laugh.

Me: Hahahaha

(It's icy talking)

Icy: what!? How did jou get in here!?

Me: I told u I know this house from top to bottom

(Switch)

Hothead: then I'll throw jou out!

He tried to grabbed me but I moved to fast for him to grab me, as soon as I got behind him I pulled a cable that made him fall to the ground , I walked over to him and looked to see if I pulled the right cable so that he's only sleeping, and which I did pulled the right one, I pulled him to the couch and placed him on it, as I got done this that I asked to go get the stuff to clean his cut, I got it and walked back over to him, I looked at his cut on his lag and started to clean his cut, as soon as I got done cleaning it and wrapping it so that it won't get an infection, he started to wake up.

Hothead: ouch, ze headache

Me: well that's what u get

Hothead: vhat did jou do when I vas out?

Me: I cleaned ur cut

Hothead: vhat, vhy?

Me: bc if I didn't it would have gotten infected

(Switch)

Icy: jou know jou didn't have to do zhat

Me: it's what friend's are for

(Switch)

Random: jou want to be my friend?

Me: well yeah, ur a cool bot and u seem like u needed a friend

No one's (POV)

Blitzwing looked at sunset in shock that she wanted to be his friend, he didn't know what to say bc nobody at the decepdecon base wanted to be his friend, he then felt tears come to his eyes, he grabbed sunset and hugged her and started to cry, sunset tried to calm him down but that didn't work, so instead she pushed him away, he looked at her confused, she then tackled him and started to tickle him, he couldn't hold back the laugh and started to squrim and kik, he then switch to hothead and pushed her and started to tickle her, after a while of going back and forth between tickling each other, they were both on the floor Breathing heavily.

(I wanted it to be short to don't judge meh 😜)

Sunset's (POV)

Hothead: jou are ticklish every where

Me: yeah, and ur ticklish on ur sides

hothead: thank jou for cheering up random

Me: like I said before that's what friends are for

Hothead: I'm so tired

Me: yeah, me to, let's get u in bed

Hothead: ja

I helped him up and brought him to my room so he could lay down and reast his leg

Me: that feel better?

Hothead: ja, it doze

Me: well reast up, k

Hothead: can jou stay in here so random doze not have another bad dream?

Me: sure

Hothead pulls me in bed and pulls the covers over us, I move closer so I won't fall off the bed bc how big he is compared to me since I only go to the middle of his chest, yeah ik I'm small but that doesn't mean I can't take him down, as I lay down with him I fall into a good sleep, with him cuddling me so random doesn't have a bad dream.

(A/N): instead of it being them it would be my sister and brother and me, as example me as random, my sister as hothead, and my brother as icy, that's how it would be and if u already know this random is the youngest, hothead is the second oldest,...

(A/N): instead of it being them it would be my sister and brother and me, as example me as random, my sister as hothead, and my brother as icy, that's how it would be and if u already know this random is the youngest, hothead is the second oldest, and icy is the oldest out of all of them, and how this is like me my brother and sister is bc I'm the youngest, my brother is the second oldest, and my sister is the oldest, oh! And if u read this thx for commenting and voting on this chapter, I'll be writing so hing in there for me readers!