New home & New Friends

I awoke to the sound of my stomach rumbling.

"God, why am I feeling so hungry?" I mutter to myself.
I checked the time on my phone. It was 5 in the morning. Gosh, why am I up so early? Then I saw the huge boxes containing all of my stuff in front of my bed and yesterday's memories came floating back to my mind. How could I forget we're moving today?
I got up from my bed, brushed my teeth and took a shower. After showering I wore a Fall Out Boy t shirt , skinny jeans, did my hair and makeup and looked around my room one last time before I took my boxes and carried them down. Mom and dad were already done with breakfast and were loading the boxes and the other furnitures in a truck while I literally raided the fridge and gobbled up a huge breakfast like a hungry dog.

" How can you be so skinny even though you eat like an elephant?" Candace said while I was eating.

I swallowed the bite of food I was chewing and said, " Secret Talent".
She just rolled her eyes.
After I finished eating , we got into the car and left for Nevada.
" How long is it gonna take to reach our new home?" I asked mom.
" About 8hrs" she replied.

"I'd rather spend my time doing something productive till then" I muttered.
"Like what?" My sister asked while smirking at me.
"Sleeping" I replied and lied down into the back seat for a nap.

Time skip after nap

After sleeping for the whole journey I was woken up by my sister yelling into my ears to wake up.

"Thank you so much for damaging my ears" I told her while glaring at her.

Come out you both, we've reached our new house" my dad said.
I got out of the car to see a fairly big white house with a neat lawn with trimmed hedges. It was absolutely so aesthetic!
I went up and found a door with a sign bearing ' Y/N's room' . I opened the door to find myself in a quite spacious room with crisp white walls and a huge window beside my bed. I opened my box and started putting out and arranging all my stuff and at the end I put up all of my band posters. I went to the window and opened it wide, letting in sunlight.

After putting everything in the right place in my room, I went back down to help Candace in carrying rest of the boxes into the house.
That's when I heard a high yell.
"LOOK RYAN! NEW PEOPLE! AND A GIRL OF OUR AGE!!"
I turned around to see who it was and saw a guy with dark brown hair and a rather large forehead grinning at me. I smiled back and he came to me and said, " Hi! I'm Brendon..." He was quite good looking.
"I'm Y/N" I said
"... And this is Ryan!" He said.
Only then did I notice the other guy. He had brown hair and brown eyes and his hair was done in the emo style with an adorable little Mohawk at the top. I had to admit that he was freakin cute.

He looked at me and said " Hey,nice to meet you!" I felt a blush creeping around my face.
"Hey, you want us to show you around and maybe hang out? " Brendon asked.

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to!" I said. I told my mom I'm hanging out with them and we three set off.

" Shall we go to my house?" Brendon asked.
"Yeah sure" me and Ryan replied.
While walking I couldn't help but stare at Ryan.

Ryan's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N.
She is seriously so fucking cute.
Wait, Am I developing feelings for her ?
No, I just met her . That's insane.

We reached Brendon's house and went into his room. Brendon went and opened his window while me and Y/N sat down on his bed. I was just talking to her about random things when Brendon jumped on top of me yelling " I'M BORED!!!" due to which i lost my balance because he pushed me really hard and i landed on the floor on top of Y/N.

"Oops, i'm sorry" said Brendon before his eyes grew wide and he told me awkwardly

"Umm, Ry, your hand is on her boobs..."

I hadn't realized that. I quickly got off from her and held out my hand to help her get up. After she got up, I apologized about my hand on her boobs, blushing furiously.

She got up and told me "Its fine and its not your fault. It was just an accident."

There was an awkward pause between the three of us.

Time skip

Y/N's POV:

We spent the rest of the day going to different places nearby. I've seriously never had so much fun in my life as i had today. The awkwardness between me and Ryan regarding the incident in Brendon's house had vanished now and both of them had dropped me off to my house in the evening. i said bye to them and entered my house.

"How was your day sweetie?" my mom asked

"Great!" I replied.

After i had my dinner i went to my room, changed into pyjamas, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

As i lay in bed, i thought

well , i think i may have a good time here with Ryan and Brendon.

Thinking of Ryan, a smile came to my lips and then, I drifted off to sleep.

Hey! You guys, how are ya'll?

i don't think anyone even reads this .