You can't stand it.

Y/N POV:

As me and Ryan tackled Brendon to the floor, two figures jumped in through the window. I looked up to see a guy with a squarish- roundish face and a guy with a long structured face and he was wearing flip flops.
The next moment Ryan ran over to the guy with the squarish face and hugged him, squealing
" Spencer! You're back at last! I missed you!" Ok, so that guy's name is Spencer, I figured out.
As Spencer pulled away from the hug, boh of them did some kind of meet and greet routine.
"Is anyone gonna bother to help me up?" I heard Brendon say. I helped him up and he stood up and walked over to the other guys. All four guys had a kind of group hug and were catching up on each other's news and stuff.
I felt a little awkward and left out.
I went back to where Brendon's album was and started going through the pictures. I smiled at a picture of Brendon in a rabbit costume. I assumed he was five in that picture.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Ryan looking at me concerned.
"Why are you sitting here all alone?" He asked, sitting down beside me.
"I felt a little left out" I mumbled.
"How stupid of us!Let's go introduce you to Spencer and Jon!" Saying so, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to where all of them were chatting.
"Hey, Spencer! Jon! Meet Y/N! She just moved in here a month ago. So she's in the gang now!" He introduced me to them.
One guy held out his hand to shake mine, "Hey! I'm Jon!" He grinned.
I smiled at him and shook his hand.
The other boy started with "And I'm-" but I cut him off by saying
"You're Spencer. I know. I could tell when Ryan started squealing your name when he saw you." I said, giggling.
Spencer snorted.
"Ofcourse I'll squeal! I've known him since I was little!" Ryan said, placing one arm on Spencer's shoulder.
"You didn't squeal, you literally screamed when you saw him." I said, laughing at him.
He placed his long arms around my waist and pulled me to him as he said,
"I can make you scream louder, you know" My face became red as he grinned cheekily at me.
"What was that about?" Jon asked, a bit confused.
"Yeah I didn't ge- ooooohhh! Are you both dating?" Spencer asked, nudging Ryan.
Ryan softly pecked my lips.
"Does this answer the question?" Brendon asked Spencer and Jon.
All three of them were grinning at us.
"If you both are done with your lovey-dovey session, let's go practise!" Brendon exclaimed.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Ryan said.
"Can I watch y'all practise?" I asked them timidly. They might not want any outsider to watch maybe, I thought.
"Of course! Maybe you can give your opinion after listening to us." Jon said amicably.

Time skip

Ryan's POV:
We practised for about two hours.
As I was putting my guitar back in its case Y/N started clapping and stated,
"You guys are awesome! I seriously think that y'all can take it up as your career!"
"We're not that good." Spencer chuckled.
As we walked out of the garage room, Y/N squeezed my arm and said,
"You all sounded so great ,you know!"
I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.
"Thanks but practising always makes me hungry!" I whined.
She grinned and said, " Even I feel hungry right now! Let's rummage through Brendon's kitchen cabinets to find something to eat!"
"I was literally thinking the exact same thing!" I gasped. It was as if she could read my mind.
"Great minds think alike." She replied, pushing imaginery glasses up her nose.
As Brendon was taking a shower, we walked into his kitchen and rummaged through his cabinets when I found a pack of Cheese Whiz. Man,I love Cheese Whiz!
"Found any cake or anything?" Y/N asked me, as her stomach rumbled.
"No, but I got Cheese Whiz." I told her showing the pack.
We gobbled up the entire pack.
I saw Y/N close her eyes sleepily and her head lolled onto my shoulder.
"Feeling sleepy?" I asked, pushing her hair out of her face.
"No, i-im ju-" she said but failed to cover a yawn.
"C'mon sleepyhead let's get you to bed" I said, as she snuggled her head into my chest trying to get comfortable.
I picked up her up on my back and we went to Brendon's guest room which was a big room with a large bed for guests.
I went to Brendon and asked him
" Hey! Can me and Y/N spend the night?"
"Ofc-course" He said, yawning in between.
He looked extremely sleepy.
"You and Y/N are basically like twins! Even she's sleepy. Now go to sleep." I told him.
As I made my way back to the guest room I saw Y/N fighting to keep her eyes open.
"Hey" I said pecking her lips as I sat down on the bed beside her.
"Cuddle with me?" She asked sleepily. She looked so adorable right now with her messy hair and an oversized hoodie.
"Sure!" I said as she lied down on the bed and I lied down beside here.
She kissed me sweetly and then snuggled into my chest as I placed my arms around her protectively and buried my face into her neck, inhaling the natural scent of her body. This felt so good. I've never felt like this about anyone. Maybe she is the one.
A while later she had fallen asleep.
I pulled the comforter over us and cuddled her close to me to keep her warm. After a few minutes, my eyelids began to droop and I eventually fell asleep with her in my arms thinking
She's the one.

_______________________________________

Guys! This story just reached 300 views!
This is insane, like seriously?!