Belated Valentines!?

Author: AUUUUGHHHH IM SO SORRYYYYY SUPERRR BELATED VALENTINES DAY! Sorry if this is not a good chapter and a little boring! Its actually done already before Valentines but I just got a little stuck with somethin'! So sorryyyyyyyyy! (New coveeerrr)

WARNING: OOC, profanities and disclaimer.
____________________________________________________________________

VALENTINES DAYYYYY!?

____________________________________________________________________

Narrators P.O.V

*Clang* *Clang*

Tsuna lazily walked towards the sounds in the kitchen and peeked inside. His mom and Yuuki were making some chocolates, which reminded him that tomorrow was Valentine's Day, when girls give chocolates to the men they hold dear. The small hill of chocolates made Tsuna have a minor meltdown at the idea of all the men she must be cooking for because that was a LOT of chocolate.

"Dame-Tsuna," Reborn called from behind, making him jump and then fall on his face. Tsuna hissed and turned to complain, but was intimidated by the man's seething aura as he stared down at Tsuna. "Go to sleep. You have to go to school early," Reborn commanded.

Tsuna nodded quickly, not wanting to irritate Reborn even more when the tutor tended to take it out on him in some way. Really, being sent to bed early might be a little embarrassing, but it was better than anything else by far.

____________________________________________________________________
Next Day
____________________________________________________________________

*Chirp* *Chirp*

*BOOM*

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *BANG*

Slamming the door to the kitchen open, Yuuki and Tsuna saw Reborn holding a frying pan over the stove with a dark lump of some kind in it. Reborn was wearing a pink apron with a heart shape in the middle, but that didn't detract from his deadly aura at all as he glared down at the offending lump. Going by the severe look on the hitman's face, Tsuna dreaded the day ahead.

"Re-chan...what are you doing?" Yuuki asked as she cautiously eyed the so-called food.

"Cooking," he grunted.

His grumpy matter-of-fact tone caused Yuuki to laugh. "Where's kaa-chan?" Yuuki asked between giggles.

"Out. Maman asked me to cook breakfast," he informed as he threw away his failed attempt.

"And you agreed?" Yuuki prompted as she poked his apron.

"Yeah," he said shortly.

"But you can't cook?"

"I can cook some things. This just isn't my usual fare," Reborn claimed.

"Why didn't you tell that to Mama?" Yuuki wondered.

"I'm the greatest hitman and I'm excellent at everything. Cooking is the same," Reborn shamelessly boasted.

"Uh-huh, shouldn't it be 'Cooking was supposed to be ok?'" Yuuki stated, giggling when Reborn clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Grabbing the spare apron and putting it on, she smiled and said "I'm gonna teach you how to cook a traditional oriental breakfast."

Surprisingly, Reborn didn't complain or patronize and just listened quietly as she explained the lessons her mama taught her in cooking, not noticing the dancing amusement in Reborn's eyes. In fact, his whole irritation vanished without a trace as he watched her move around the kitchen.