Target 11 [Part 3]

DISCLAIMER: Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn is not mine!

Author: Hey yaaa~! It's bee a whileeeee~! And guess what? bwahahahaha~ Spring break is commmmmmiiinnn~! Yayy~!! Ahahaha~ I hope no one is bored with this story yet 😔 Anyways hope you like the new chapter~

WARNING: OOC
____________________________________________________________________

The sudden assault [Part 3]

____________________________________________________________________
Kokuyo Land
____________________________________________________________________

Narrator's P.O.V

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

Kyoya's light footsteps echoed as he fluidly passed by the injured males currently groaning in pain, completely defeated and unable to move. "Crowding is not allowed, herbivores," Kyoya stated impassively. He licked his lips as he entered the broken down building they had been crowding around in some apparent attempt at guarding it.

He slowed down a few steps in, as he sensed something strange. He narrowed his eyes stubbornly before turning left and stalking down the empty hall. Out of the shadows, a guy holding a wooden sword popped out and slashed towards the demon-prefect, who easily dodged the attack and hit the enemy in his rib cage. The man was thrown back 7 meters and fell to the ground like a ragdoll.

The skylark eventually found himself in the room holding who he assumed was the herbivore who ordered the students to trespass on his property and injure the citizens of Namimori. After finishing the last guy in his way, Kyoya stood before and glared at the teen currently sitting on a dirtied and almost broken couch.

"Hello. Thanks for coming," the trespasser said in a smooth voice.

"I've been looking for you for quite some time. Are you behind this little prank?" Kyoya demanded coldly.

"Kufufu~ Something like that. I'm also the new order in your town," the guy nonchalantly informed.

"You must be talking in your sleep," Kyoya stated as his glare sharpened. The presumptuous interloper seemed to not be intimidated by the Skylarks glare, much to his displeasure. "Namimori does not need two sources of discipline," Kyoya added.

"I agree completely! I will become the new order, so you are unnecessary," the teen agreed as he clasped his hands under his chin. "I can't have that," Kyoyo denied as his thumbs fiddled with a switch on his tonfa. He entered his trademark stance and smirked.

"I'll bite you to death right here."

____________________________________________________________________
Namimori Hospital
____________________________________________________________________

*Flop*

"Eeep!" Yuuki jumped in surprise as Leon's tail fell off and dropped at her feet. After calming down, she was left staring curiously at it as it kept moving on the floor. "What happened?" Yuuki said as she picked it up. It wiggled strangely and tickled her hand.

"Leon's tail fell off," Reborn stated the obvious as Yuuki poked at it.

"Eh? Chameleons lose their tails?" Tsuna asked dubiously.

Reborn ignored him and stared pensively at the tail in Yuuki's palm. "This occurrence is...ominous," the hitman continued in a barely audible voice. 'Perhaps this is what Yuuki meant by danger,' Reborn thought.