02.

It's lunchtime but Seungcheol is simply poking and staring blankly at his food. Jisoo, his officemate and friend from uni, sits across him and looks at him questioningly.

"Hey Cheol!" Jisoo's loud bang on the table pulled him out of trance "Is anything wrong? Are you not feeling well? You're unusually quiet."

Seungcheol breathes out a heavy sigh.

"How can I win his heart?"

"Whose heart?"

"You know who..."

"Lee Jihoon? Still?"

The older pouts and nods, still poking his food.

Jisoo pats his shoulder as comfort, "Man, it has been years! Why aren't you giving up yet? He's way out of our league, you know."

"I know but I can't help it! I like the fact that though I know so much about him, I only know one side of Lee Jihoon-- the one and only inheritor of the Lee Empire!" Seungcheol explains and his friend understands. He knows the feeling quite well. Well, that was before he got married. Jisoo smiles warmly at the thought.

"Well... I heard Mrs. Lee talk to Mr. Lee the other day and they were talking about the Lee son's marriage..."

"MARRIAGE?!?!?!?!?!!!!!" Seungcheol slams his fist against the table and shots up, causing everyone else in the cafeteria to look at them. Jisoo pulls Seungcheol back down as he apologized for his friend's rather sudden action.

"As I was saying, they were talking about marrying off their son with someone. Since he's an omega and they probably want a grandchild, so a beta may be an option."

"Why are you telling me all these?"

"Coz I thought that maybe, one way of stealing his heart is..." he stops mid-sentence for a little thrill but Seungcheol is impatient "WHAT?!"

"For you to go up to Mrs. Lee and..."

"CUT THE SUSPENSE, JISOO!"

"Tell him you'd marry his son."

Seungcheol's eyes softened and laughs giddily at the thought.

"I can?"
---------------------------------------------

"So, what you're saying is... you're only gonna let me continue studying Medicine if I marry that old geezer?" Jihoon says as soon as he heard of the news of him marrying someone from their company.

His father grunts at his son's words. "Don't you dare say that about Seungcheol, Jihoon. He's been working in our company for almost 10 years! He's even looked past dating or marriage because he wants to focus on doing a great job for our company and you dare call him an old geezer? He's just in his thirties! You're even lucky that such person has agreed to marry a brat like you!"

"DAD!!"

Jihoon looks down and mumbles an apology but he's still furious about his parents' sudden decision. "I still don't get why you'd want me to marry him? Is he really that important?"

"That's it, Jihoon. Your mom already told you what she did and I agreed with her. Go home and dress up to go and meet him up for lunch. I'll see you later." Mr. Lee stands up and leaves the office, leaving an aggravated Jihoon alone.

He once thought this circumstance was interesting but now he can only feel remorse for his husband-to-be.

"Hold it in, Lee Jihoon. Hold it in. For your dreams. This is for your dreams, Jihoon."

----------------------------------------------

{Author's Note}

So I got a little inspired to write so I wrote a bit.
I hope you guys figured that this is a flashback chapter. If you didn't, now you know. HIHI^^
I'm sorry for the sudden omegaverse but this is going to be mpreg real soon (AHHHHH SPOILERSSSSS) so I kinda felt the need to explain it now so you guys won't get a shock.

And yes, Cheol is waaaaay older than Jihoon and you guys would know how much older Cheol is in the next few chapters. :)

This is very short but I hope you guys enjoy! CIAO!