04.

With the rain still pouring outside, Seungcheol hurries into their apartment and settles the younger down on his bed. He leaves his side and turned the hot bath on and went straight back to Jihoon's side.

He was trembling. This was the very first time he has ever seen his young husband like this.

"Ahjussi..." Jihoon mumbles and tightened his grip on Seungcheol's hand, "I feel cold..."

"It's okay, baby. I'm here. I turned on the hot bath so you'll feel better, okay?" The elder gently caressed the younger's wet hair and hurried out to prepare the younger's clothes. Jihoon was heating up and the bath ain't ready yet. He was getting worried.

The bath was finally ready and rushed to get Jihoon to the bath. He carried his husband in his arms and laid him on the bath. He slowly stripped the younger out of his clothes, not minding the fact that Jihoon would totally kill him if he was concious.

"Do you feel better now?" Jihoon nods a bit unconciously. Seungcheol heaves a big sigh as he drops to the floor. A hand suddenly reaches up to his and a voice spoke.

"Thank you, Choi Seungcheol."

"Anything for you, Choi Jihoon."
__________________________

Jihoon woke up with a pounding headache and a towel over his head. He takes it off and looks at his side-- Seungcheol napping peacefully. He stares at him for a good while and tries to reach out to wake him up but Seungcheol stirs and he immediately retreats.

Seungcheol rose and rubbed his eyes, "Jihoon-ah! Do you feel better now? Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat some porridge?" Jihoon just stared at him and stretches his hand to fix his husband's bed hair. Seungcheol stopped talking and his eyes widened.

"I want to eat burger."

"To Mcdonald's it is."

__________________________

{ a n j ' s n o t e s }

I'm sorry for not updating this for a while. I was actually busy with some personal stuff that I couldn't barely even eat! Lol no it's not that much really.

Also, I lost my motivation to continue this or to just do anything lately so it was hard for me to come up with a chapter. So I just wrote a scene or two.

I'm sorry guys, really.

I'll make it up to everyone when I get some time off or when I get the motivation to keep going.

Thank you so much and see ya soon!