Chapter 5

Tyler pov.

Laying in my bed, I was still so confused from what had happened between me and Craig and why he slept in my bed with no clothes on at all. I could come up with a few reasons to why, but no that couldn't be. Me and Craig? No, he would never do that. His family would never approve of it. His family is very old school and they would only approve another shapeshifter. Craig is from a long line of shapeshifters, pure blood and I'm a bastard. I don't even know where I'm from or who my real parents are. A little fact about me, I'm adopted or that is what I'm told and I'm really not sure if that's the whole truth since they won't tell me exactly where I'm from. All these thoughts spinning around in my head, about Craig and my family.
I could hear the radio was on, so I decided to get up and walk out to the kitchen where I found Craig standing in his underwear, making a sandwich and dancing to the radio. My parents were on vacation, so I had the house to myself this week. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Craig, why haven't you got dressed yet?" I asked as he turned around to face me. "Because, Tyylleerr, I like being free, strutting my stuff! And I can't do this at home." He chuckled and kept dancing. I sighed and began making myself some food. "And since when have you begun calling me by my first name? You always call me Mini." he asked me with a weird look in his eyes. He was right, I've never called him Craig before now, but it kinda felt... felt good. "I don't know, it felt good." I said with a weak smile. "Good? What do you mean by good?" He walked closer to me and my face turned red. Why did I say that!? I'm scared, I don't wanna mess this up.
I couldn't answer him and I didn't know what to say, so I walked back to my room and closed the door behind me. I sat down on my chair and looked down on the floor. Craig knocked on the door. "Tyler? Are you okay, did I say something wrong? Should I get dressed?" "No, just come in, I don't fucking care anymore." He opened the door, but he had a very sad look on his face. Shit, why did I say I didn't care? "Tyler is that true, because if it is, then I think I'll just leave and go home." He began closing the door slowly. "No, I do care, please don't leave, I don't want to be alone." I laid my face in my hands and curled my legs up to my chest. A smiled formed on Craig's lips, he walked over to me and hugged me like it was his last day on earth. "I care too, Tyler." Craig said with the warmest smiles I have ever seen on him.

Craig pov.

I kept holding on to Tyler like my life depended on it. Some would say that it was awkward that I was still just in my boxers, but to us, it was normal behavior. Our pack likes to be free and do what feels natural to us, so if we want to walk around in underwear, we do it, some more than others, like me and that is why I love the guys so much, we're family, brothers till the end. Everybody in the pack is marked by Vanoss with a bite, telling everyone that we're together, a pack. My mark is on my side right above my hip, Tyler and Ohm got it on their upper arm. I wonder if he would do it to Cartoonz and Delirious? He would most likely do it to Delirious. I've never seen Vanoss act that way around anyone before. I don't know if I want Cartoonz in our pack. I still didn't know what happened between Vanoss and Delirious at the club and I'm not entirely sure if Tyler and I kissed when we got home, part of me kinda wished we did. Wait, what?

(Start song)

I finally let go of Tyler and his face was flushed all red when he looked up at me. "What's up with you? Why did you act like that?" I had to ask him. "I... I don't know... I'm sorry Craig. I'm just so confused." Tyler said and looked down at the floor again. "About what? Is it about your family or our pack?" He didn't raise his head. I then suddenly got the urge to change, so I did, into Cartoonz. "Am I your problem?" I changed into Ohm. "Or me?" I then changed into Vanoss "What about me?" He then looked up at me, eyes red and grabbed my throat tight with both his hands. Still looking like Vanoss I was so confused. Is it me or Vanoss he is angry at? I took my hands up to his, trying to pull them off me. "YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT VANOSS AND I DON'T!" He yelled at me or rather at Vanoss. He finally let go of my throat and we fell to the floor crying. I turned back to myself again. "Craig... sorry I just saw red when you turned into Vanoss... I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" He wiped his tears away with his sleeve. Trying to catch my breath I said. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have changed, I didn't know you had a problem with him." I was cut off by Tyler "No, you don't understand, I don't have a problem with Vanoss at all... I just think everything is unfair, he gets everything he wants, and I... I don't feel like I do." His eyes were still red, surely, he was very upset about all of this. "So, what is it you want then? Is it anything I can get for you? I want to help, you know that, because you have always been there for me, Tyler." We have known each other since preschool and Tyler have always been there for me, through thick and thin, protecting me. I grabbed his chin and lifted his head up so he would look at me. His eyes met mine and he got a surprised look on his face. "Craig, your eyes!" he said with lifted eyebrows. "Yeah, I know, silver right. What about them?" I said with a weak smile on my lips. "They're... beautiful." He looked down at his hands and his claws were out. I took his hand in mine so he couldn't see the claws. "You know, you have always had that triggering effect on me when you're upset, making my eyes shine." I bit my lip a little. "I do?" He sounded surprised and it's true, every time there is anything that makes Tyler upset, shoving his beast side, it triggers mine too. "Yeah! You do! And what was that about my eyes being beautiful?" I poked him on the cheek and smirked and I could see he was blushing. "I mean... silver... it's a pretty color I guess." He shrugged his shoulders and I knew it wasn't the whole truth. "You know you're still holding my hands, right?" We both looked down and saw that our fingers had intertwined with each other. His brown hair was in his face, so I lightly brushed it to one side and his red eyes met my silver. "You know, if one of us falls, we will always be there for each other, always." He said with the sweetest little smile I've ever seen. When you really get to know Tyler, get close to him, you'll see that he is not some big and angry fighting machine. He's the sweetest and softest persons I know and I don't think I've ever met anyone with such a big heart as his and lately, I've been thinking a lot about him, more than normal. I took a deep breath. "Tyler, what is it that you want?" I said and stared directly into his eyes. "I... I want something I know I can't get, someone impossible." He sighed heavy. What! someone, who? Is it somebody I know? My heart sank a little when I thought about it not being me he wanted. It's weird that I don't want to see Tyler with anyone else. "Who? Who is impossible to be with?" He bit his lip and closed his eyes hard. He then suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my ear close to his mouth, whispering. "It's... it's you... It has always been you, Craig."