LOOSE.

you've done more than what you think.

TAEHYUNG WASN'T ALONE. he wasn't lonely, either.

well, he might have been, but it's not as if he felt like it was a problem.

not until now, of course. now, he was having second thoughts.

because maybe having the pretty raven-haired boy over wasn't the greatest idea. maybe inviting him on the latter part of the weekend was also a bad idea.

taehyung was lost in his mind, but he wasn't alone there.

but he knew it couldn't be helped. it was hard to make up for the silent gaps where a person fits in when you're alone.

taehyung's first attachment was his mother.

taehyung has forever been searching for his second.

nothing ever teaches you how to live like your mother. none of his experiences ever told him to be kind. nothing he's ever done let him know how to treat person. and no one he's ever met ever showed him how to be one.

that's why taehyung didn't get with many people. subsequently, it proved to be pointless.

so easily is one lost in their thoughts, taehyung wondered. so easily are they forgotten.

sleeping at night is easy for someone with distractions, but taehyung's distractions are what kept him up, thinking, staring at the void of his ceiling until his eyes got tired of it.

he wanted to know how jeongguk felt.

he wanted to know if he felt alone, because maybe then his feelings would be justified.

Δ

TAEHYUNG »
are we still on for tonight?

NAMJOON «
:)

Δ

as soon as he entered the bar, he regretted almost every decision he made that day.

he should not have agreed to come here. he should not have agreed to drive here by himself. he definitely should not have worn these shoes with these pants.

and perhaps the black choker adorning his neck was overdoing this outfit as well, but he couldn't deny that he looked kind of good with it. he wasn't even particularly sure how he acquired it, either, since it wasn't something he'd normally buy on his weekly trip for ramen.

the cypher bar was drenched in purple lighting, with chromium accents on the tables, booths, and bar stools. the aesthetic was very modern and intimidating, with electro dance music pulsing in his ears and his heart.