chapter 1

Zunga's bright green eyes widened as his father was flung off priderock, he sharply turned his head, his pure black mane flossed against his brown mucky pelt, his ears drooped as the small cub faced a large musted-yellow lion with a deep red mane and redey-brown eyes. Zunga's jaw loosed he panted quickly in shock and in anger as if something in him had snapped ,"NO!"he roared. Nuka, Zunga's scrawny younger brother turned around from watching their battle scared mother fighting, Nuka walked closer to Zunga, he pushed his small head over the edge, spotting his mauled father, he screamed "MUM!", Zira twisted her head angerly, she ran to Nuka and Zunga, and peered her large muzzle over the edge, she growled in anger turning her head towards Simba, then back to her sons,"come Nuka, Zunga Stay!",she growled. Zunga's fave and ears drooped, his teeth grinned as he watched his pride grieving around scar's corpse. Laughing and celebration was heard from the pridelanders, a deep frown appeared on Zunga's scar-ed face, he growled deeply under his breath looking in the direction of Simba and the other pridelanders. His hatred started to boil, he swung his small paw aggressively hitting it against Zazu who was flying in towards the direction of the pridelanders, Zunga grinned slightly as he stood and walked towards his pride.A strong roar from the rightful king was heard in the distance, he roared the word "EXILE!",boastfully, Zunga turned his head from the moving crowed towards Simba,they regarded each other until Zira let out an aggressive mumbled growl from her full mouth were Nuka was being carried, the outlanders wondered off towards scar's lands. A small new born cub was resting on the back of one slightly older, the older cub's dusty coloured mane rested over her bright blue eyes, as she breathed she puffed air up lifting up her mane to let it float down again, the new born's nose twitched as the air brushed against it, the little cub's dark brown pelt rustled as the cub shivered as it steeped.Home was seen in the near distance as they dragged themselves on.