chapter 9

A roar of panic was hurd from the distance, ''HELP!" it called. Zunga's ears perked. ''Blade fly ahead!'' The lion ordered, running towards the screams, he came to a halt at a river where a lioness was with a red mane and a peach coloured pelt with bright blue eyes was, he glanced at the water were another lioness was slightly smaller than the first and simular but with purple eyes. Zunga relised who they were straigt away but said nothink, insted he ran along the river side where the younger Blade halked for danger as she drifted closed and closer towards the waterfall, she kicked forously with her strong back legs her face filled with determination she cluched onto a small rock just before the edge of the waterfall, she sighed exoustedly clinging on for her life. Zunga leaped into the water and also clinged onto the rock, grabing her and pushing her onto his left sholder with his mighty paws he held onto her tightly, she was half asleep with exaustion, zunga jumped to the river side where the older lioness was, he pushed the younger one onto the bank, the mud was crumbling giving way, the lioness pulled her sister off the collaping bank, before reaching her paw out for zunga to grab onto, she stared at his eyes and his scar whilst doing so, he reached out his paw pushing up on his other paw on the bank. a large creek was herd the bank gave way pushing zunga off the bank and into the deep water in the current to the fall, he closed his eyes and held his breath.