chapter 15

-many months later-

Simba coughed, his mane was starting to turn grey at the roots. Zunga sat on the priderock ledge looking out into the sun set, the felt the wind as it blew, ziro lay next to ivy hugging her, she spoke softy to him, ''you know ziro, niza got zunga to try for cubs with her.... maybe we could do the same?''. Ziro coughed in shock. Niza came out of the cave, and pranced to zunga, ''hey zun'' She seemed happy, for many weeks she had be sad, so it must be good news. The night sky brought thunder and lighting, simba sent everyone inside, growling was herd from the darkness, a figure appered, ''Zunga my son, you did it  didn't you became king you used simba's daughter like kovu's mission'',she chuckled,'' all you need to do now is kill simba''. she came closer to zunga. ''No, i didn't use her i love her and i will not kill my step-father'' Zunga growled and turned. Zira was furious. Niza ivy and simba appeared out of the cave, Zira launched herself at them, but before she could succeed zunga jumped in her way wresting her. Zira slashed out, zunga showed no sign of pain. She through dust in his eyes, before she whacked him across the face. She then proceed to the others, simba and niza made it to the cave, ivy was grabbed by her back leg and pulled back, she roared in pain kicking zira. Zunga leaped on his mothers back making her let go. Niza came out from the cave and helped her little sister up and into the cave. Zunga was then flug from zira's back into the wall, she placed her paw on his neck. Niza pushed her away roaring at her, Zira went to retaliate with going for niza's trout until zunga leaped once again at his mother, both of them wobbled on the side of priderock's ledge, below were many large rocks leaned up against it. They stopped wobbling, Zira smurked walking back towards niza after hitting zunga right in the jaw, leaving him concust, he quickly clawed at her back right leg, turning in anger she leaped at zunga forgetting the ledge was there, she panicky pushed zunga so he would ease her fall. Cracking was herd along with roars of pain. Zira was seen bolting from the scene. Niza simba kovu kopa kiara ivy vitani and ziro ran to the ledge edge to see a broken half dead zunga. Niza ran to him, ivy's eyes surprisingly started to bubble, Blade swooped down with zazu and splitz emerged with timmon and pumbaa. Simba sighed looking at his heart broken daughter, the future queen with no king.Niza hugged zunga, Zunga looked at her, he was so weak and his blood was leeking over the rock, his skull was cracked. Niza sobbed, ''Zunga i'm pregnent''. Zunga smiled, niza smiled also. At that moment zunga's eyes snapped shut. The pridelands was filled with sorrow, as zunga's reign had ended before it had begun.

-another many months later-

Rafiki walked up to the priderock ledge with a cub in his hands, she was a light pinky brown colour with a little red mane and light green eyes and a black outlander nose, along her back was a brownish back stripe .Next to him was Niza holding another cub, he was a brown colour like zunga's pelt and had light blue eyes, with a little black mane and a pink pridelander nose, and then Simba was next to nala holding one more cub which was a peach colour with light blue eyes, and a little red mane his nose was a black outlander nose. Splitz was crying on blade who tried to step away from him, but was faced with a crying Timmon and Pumbaa, Zazu rolled his eyes feeling the same way as blade. A pregnant Ivy smiled and hugged ziro. The clouds above changed to the shapes of, Mufasa, Sarabi Carmoon and Zunga, they all smiled, the clouds then shifted appearing another figure it was Nuka. 

-end-

(special thx to zante1(whos character was niza). to DarkPhantom369/White-Fang360/ArtyParty911 (who characters were Ziro, Ivy). lion king belongs to disney along with anyother characters i do not mention on the following list- (Mwezi.Zunga.Zeus.Splitz.Blade.Mambo.Carmoon.CarmoonJr/Skaro.)