Last night

Mina P.O.V.

After walking down the hallways we got to the apartment door where she lived in. I took her keys out of her purse and opened it. After that, I helped her get on the couch. I closed the door for privacy and got her water from the kitchen. Why would she got out clubbing by herself? She shouldn't be doing this since both of us are idols. Is it because she had just broken up with Jimin? All these questions made me forget I was pouring water and made me spill it. It doesn't matter. I walked into the living room to give her water. I realized she was sleeping. I stood still looking at her beautiful face shining from the darkness with only the lamp providing light. I stopped myself from looking at her by shaking my head as if I was trying to stay awake. I put the cup down next to the lamp and proceeded to got to her bedroom to get her a blanket so she won't be shivering from the cold temperature in the apartment. But before I covered her with the blanket, I took her ankle boots off leaving only her socks behind. I also took off her sweater but as I took it away from her left wrist she woke up. "Sorry for waking you up. I was in the middle of taking your sweater since decided to go clubbing." I said with an irratated voice. "Thanks for taking care of me. Before you nobody ever helped me out like this even Jimin. I don't know why I was with him in the first place. After he had broken up with me I realized he was a total douchebag. That day we broke up he became single. Then the next day he was walking down the streets with another girl." Chaeyoung responded. After I finished taking care of her she left the room to change to her bedroom clothes. Flustered with words, my mind started to fill with anger against Jimin. As I was about to day something back to her Chaeyoung came out of the room and threw bedroom clothes at me. Chaeyoung interupted by saying,"Look at the clock. It is already 12:00 am. It's best if you stay in here with me than go out alone to your place. Now go change." I tried refusing with words but stuttered and struggled during the process."No...uh...but..you..see...uh..I..need...to..uhm...I'm...just...going...to.........leave now."I stuttered. I stood up and walked to the door until she leaned towards me until I was pressed against to the wall. She then proceeded to lift her arm and slammed it to the wall next to my head and said in a voice that turned me on,"Where.Are.You.Going?" I blushed and couldn't respond since I was speechless. "Thought so."she said. Then smirked at me with eyes that I can't even describe. Suddenly she kissed me. I felt a rush of excitement and confusion.WHAT!!!WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?DOES SHE LIKE ME?DO I LIKE HER?WHY DO I LIKE THIS? It felt good as if I was turned on by it which I was. Chaeyoung stopped kissing me and amazed me by saying,"Stop asking yourself questions. I know you LIKE it." She proceeded to kiss me but I tried fighting back but I gave in. She said,"stay."She took my hand and pulled me into the the bedroom and closed the door. I now know where I'm staying tonight.......    

NOTICE!NOTICE!NOTICE!NOTICE!
Author's note:

Everyday I will make chapters everyday. But I do not know what time to update it. Probably at night since I have school. Feel free to write me suggestions on what to put in the next chapter.

감사합니다!!!!
내 사랑

사랑해 사랑해 사랑해 사랑해 사랑해
-술라안