32: The Best Of The Best

It's been a day since that event happened. Bad and good things were to come of it. Abel realized that he shouldn't be hurting himself and that he should just accept what's coming, on the other hand... Alfred... Not so much.

Today is the day that you and Abel are coming back home. You were going to say your goodbyes to Vic, Eric and Todd. Why Todd? Well because he's going to have a little vacation with Vic.

You walked around the building alone, no Abel. Abel was going to buy some souvenirs for Emma, Kiku and Antonio. Maybe even for Romano, of course.

You walked and you got faster, until-

"I'm sorry!" You have hit someone, both hit on your foreheads. You touched your forehead to where it stung, "Ouch..."

"Hey, I'm sorry, to-" She paused. "Hey wait a second... You look familiar."

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that we've never met." You stated.

"Say, your name isn't (y/n), is it...?" She questioned.

"Um, no. Actually, my name's (y/n)(l/n)," you smiled.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" Her words patterned up until it turned to mutters.

"A-Are you okay, miss?" You asked, getting a little worried.

"I'm Brina! Alfred's secretary! He told me so much about you and IT'S MY OTP SO FAR! He showed me photos, told me stories, oh! He even just told me one about a day ago!" She fangirled, "Fate has her reasons!"

You blushed a dark shade of red while awkwardly smiling, "O-Oh, r-really?"

She hugged you, she reminds you of Emma, despite Brina's deep voice. "Yes!"

After that awkward conversation you walked with Brina and just chatted with her. She's such a fun person, you even talked about how much the both of you ship the bromance ship Todd X Vic.

You guys reached the studio room. "Hey, Eric. Thanks for everything." You smiled at him.

"No problem. Oh, and is Alfred with you?" He asked.

"No... Why?"

"Ah," Brina spoke up, "He told me that he's going back to (town/country/city)."

"W-What!?" You gasped lightly, "S-Seriously? Why?!"

"He said that he wanted to visit his brothers. I'm going with him. You're going too, correct?" She stated.

"Yes... Why?"

"Ooohhh, we can chat more!" She laughed and you laughed lightly as well.

"Ah, so it's time to say out goodbyes, eh?" Todd walked in with Vic.

"Yeah. See you next week!" You smiled.

All of you said your goodbyes, putting in jokes and inside jokes with the partings.

Once you were done, you and Brina headed out, greeted by a sweaty Abel with bags of souvenirs.

"Are you ok there, Abel...?" You asked, worrying.

"I'm fine." He stated bluntly.

"That's what they all say..." You smirked at him and he just furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm just kidding! Kidding..." You shouldn't joke around like that with a person who has deprussian.

The 3 of you walked out of the building and Brina had to say goodbye.

"Bye, (y/n)~! We'll see each other again in (city/country)!"

"Why exactly are you going there, though?"

"I need to visit my bestfriend, Michael. You guys could meet one day. He's a great guy, not to mention a voice actor!" She smiled and waved off.

"Who was that?" Abel asked, confused.

"Oh, her name's Brina. She's Alfred's secretary," You explained.

"Ah." Abel understood and both of you left to your hotel to pack up for the flight tomorrow.
__________

"Yeah~... It's a party in the USA~" You sang along to the old song while packing, which clearly reminded you of Alfred.

You paused the song in your phone and took off your earbuds.

"Done! What about you Abe-"

As you were about to finish, you saw Abel trying to squeeze all the souvenir bags in his luggage.

You laughed, "Here, I'll help."

I wonder what'll happen if I meet him again... I just want to know about the best of the bests.

To Be Continued...
__________

Plus points if you know who Brina Palencia is 👌