35: After All This Time

Alfred's POV•

"Hey, Brina!" I whispered, "Can you hear what they're talking about?"

I nudged my head over to the direction of (y/n)'s group of friends. They just keep on whispering! I wanna know what they're talking about...

"No..." She ignored me and just did all her paperwork. What a helpful respond.

The plane started moving, which indicated that we were about to go.

"Yes! Finally! Out of this hell!" I hear (y/n) hiss softly. I smiled a bit and looked back to the mini TV screens in front of each seat.

Should I watch a movie or just stalk (y/n) like the weird creepy stalker I am?

I mean, seriously! I met (y/n) by being a weird creepy stalker!

How romantic.

Or should I just write a song? Yeah sure. After the plane flies.

I wait for the plane to stop on its tracks and flies away. A few minutes later, that happened. And since the flying of a plane sometimes make people uncomfortable, I look at (y/n).

She just stared out the window like it was nothing! Heck, I could've pissed my pants already.

The plane finally stopped going up and just flowed normally. I grabbed my folder from my book bag beside me and stopped at a song page I was supposed to write.

Yes, as the hero I am, I procrastinated.

I grabbed my pen and tapped it on my small airplane lunch table. I look over Brina, she's just doing a shit ton of paperwork! She's no fun if she's on work mode.

I tapped my pen over my forehead and just thought of inspirations...

Then (y/n) popped up in my mind.

I shook my head and slammed my hand against my face.

No, Jones! Stop thinking about her!

But she still loves you!

And you still love her!

THEN WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DOOOOOO!?

Hell, I'm in the same goddamn plane as her!

I sang a bit and tapped my pen to the rhythm.

"I love you~... I'm sorry~..." I hummed, "I will erase my mind...?"

Yeah! Why not do a fucking feels trip that would make you depressed!?

Note my sarcasm.

But heh, it is a pretty nice song. So I'll use it.

I grabbed my phone and earphones to make the tune as a draft, I need to present it to Eric in e-mail.

Piano... Violin... Guitar... Dub step?

I need to make a good mix...

Something that sounds like my feelings...

ALL THOSE CHEESY POETRY CLASSES FOR NOTHING!!

I'm bored... I don't feel like writing a song... Wait a minute, don't I still have (y/n)'s Stage Number? She doesn't memorize phone numbers, and she probably deleted mine, so why not text her? Secretly thoughhh!

I went to my contacts and texted.

Me: Hi! :3

DJ101: Hi! Sorry, who's this? I'm not in Studios101 right now, so I can't play a song for you at the moment.

She replied professionally and I just continued playing this trickery game. I know I'm a creep, but it just seems fun to prank her and maybe get closer to her.

Me: I know that :3

DJ101: So... Why are you texting me? You could just request a song now and I'll play it on tomorrow's shift.

Me: How about... No?

DJ101: Is this another spam? I swear, you spams are getting annoying.

I look over to (y/n) and saw that her eyebrows furrowed, indicating that she was mad.

Me: I'm not a spam! I promise. I'm just a really big fan of yours. Please stay and talk ;3;

DJ101: Alright, alright. What do you want to talk about?

Me: Let's get things fresh. Do you have a love life or something? I'd like to know advices from a smart DJ like you as well.

I laughed at myself and my genius plan, maybe doing this isn't so bad after all!

DJ101: Ah, that's interesting. What's your problem with your love life?

Me: I just want to impress a girl who likes me but won't admit iiiiitttttt! ;-;

I snickered to myself at how priceless this was. I can make more of this master plan, and make this a distraction from my depression. I'll confess to her, again! If this doesn't work... Then I'll have to take matters into my own hands.

DJ101: Hah! That sounds familiar. Is she tsundere? Search it up if you don't know what it means. Also, do you mind if I add this edition to my radio show as a Q&A? I can get more good reviews :P

Me: Yeaaahhh! Sure. And I could come there sometime! Like tomorrow. And no, she's not tsundere.

Yes!! This confession is going to be greeeaaaattt!!! It's going to be romantic, well, maybe. If it works out.

DJ101: Tell her you love her!! Tell her sincerely in a really awesome set-up! She'll probably fall for you fully! Tell her!

Me: Can I confess it in your radio show in your live broadcast??? Pweaseee! ;7;

DJ101: Haha, of course!

Tell her, and confess. That's what she told me to do.

Yes, I love her. After all this time...

To Be Continued...
__________

And so, the plot thickens! Don't worry, though. The arc will still follow the ending for the suicide arc. Like the fact that Abel and Alfred are both suicidal. The ending will be GREAT! I promise!