The Beginning of an Ending

Omma!!said a 5 years old kid giving his omma a peck on her left cheek.

'Aigoo Tae Oh, omma miss you so much. So, how was your school today?' Krystal asked as she patted Tae Oh's hair.

'It was so much fun today but the teacher gave a homework and I need to draw appa's face.'

'Omma, what does appa looks like?' Why does he never come and visit us? Soo Jung remains silence as Tae Oh asked her about who he's real father is.

Krystal's POV
It was about 5 years ago when all of it started that made Krystal left Korea for good.

'Kim Jongin.'

That name will always be remembered by Krystal as Tae Oh was born 5 years ago.

Kim Jongin or Kai is known as one of the hot guy at the campus. It has been every girl's dream to date him, but not Krystal as studies always comes first to her.
Soo Jung-ahhh..said Jinri. Jinri is my bestfriend and she knows everything about me as we've know each other since middle school.

Soo Jung-ahhh, can you help me? 'Can you help me with the dance performance?' Jinri said as my eyes wide opened.

Please, Soo Jung...I really need your help since this performance will be evaluated.

I need to pass this subject or else I need to see Ms. Lee's face for next semester.

'Pleaseeee help me Soo Jung-ahhh'. Jinri pleaded as she starts to show her aegyo.

'Ok, fine. I'll help you this time. I am always lost when it comes to Jinri or sometimes i called her Sulli.

'You're the best Soo Jung! I love you soooo much' said Jinri.

'Now you need to practice with your pair and I'll set the meeting later', said Jinri.

Waittt! Jinri who is my dance partner? I asked out of my curiosity as I do not hope that it will be that person.

'You'll know when you meet hin later,' said  Jinri as she waves her right hand before she headed to the class.

I guess I'll have to wait on that day to know who is my dancing partner. Huh, I let out a sigh.

(It's my first time writing a fanfiction, i hope it's good enough to be read. Sorry if there's some grammar error! Kaistal fightinggg!!!)