Good News

Kai's POV

I was running out from the room when I bumped into Taemin and Naeun.

"Woahh Jongin, what's wrong?" Taemin asked.

"Glad to see you two."

" Taemin, you're a doctor right?Now can you come with me?"

"Wait, is something wrong?" Naeun asked Kai.

"Soo Jung collapsed."Jongin then hurriedly lead them to the room.

"What??! The couple were surprised at things they are hearing right now.

"How did this happened?" Taemin asked Kai while examining Soo Jung who is now lying on the bed.

"She have been losing appetite lately and each time she eats something, they will all comes out right after then."Kai explains.

"I think we need to bring her to the hospital since she may needs an iv drip."

"and we may need to confirm on something." Taemin then smiled at Naeun and she smiled back, getting Taemin's words right now while Jongin still couldn't sense anything at all.

Jongin then just nodded and he lift Soo Jung and carried her bridal style out of the room.

All the eyes were on them as they passed by the front door and it caught their friends attention too.

"Oh my god, what's wrong with Soo Jung?" Jessica then stopping Taemin and Naeun who is following Jongin and Soo Jung.

"Nuna, she fainted."

"Now we're going to take her to the hospital." Taemin added.

"What?"Everyone reaction were the same as Naeun and Taemin just now.

"Honey, I'll take them to the hospital."

"Don't worry, just stay here with Se Na and Tae Oh ok?"

"I'll update you when we arrived at the hospital." Chanyeol said.

"Drive safe." Jessica then going back into the house to find Tae Oh and Mrs Kim.

"Where's Sehun and Jinri?" Suho asked.

"They were in the room upstairs, changing clothes for the photo session later." Baekhyun answered.

"Don't tell them about this matter yet, we'll let them know after the party." Suho said.

They were all agreed not to tell Sehun and Jinri as they did not want to ruin their party.

***At the hospital***

Soo Jung is now being examined by the doctor which is also Taemin's  senior.

Only Taemin were allowed to enter into the room while Jongin, Chanyeol and Naeun were waiting outside.

A moment later, Taemin is out with his senior doctor.

"So, is it confirmed yet?" Naeun asked her husband who just came out from room.

"Confirmed about what?"

"Please don't scare me."

"She is fine right?"

"There's nothing wrong with her right?" Taemin and his senior was bombarded with questions from Jongin asking if his wife is ok or not.

"There's nothing wrong with her, in fact..." Taemin stopped his words.

"Is it.....?" Chanyeol asked for confirmation and Taemin nodded.

"In fact what?" "Please tell me she's fine, that's all I need to hear now.