Good x Bad

Tzuyu's POV

"Get me a ticket to Jeju Island." Tzuyu instructs his father's secretary after she got a phone call from Mrs. Kim.

"When will you be going Miss Tzuyu?"

"Tomorrow." Tzuyu can't hide her happiness when she thinks of the plan she and Mrs. Kim have made.

Soo Jung POV

Why do I feels like throwing up when I eat something and it's weird that I started to eat things I've never favored.

And to be more weird, my period...

"Errr wait..is that mean?

I'd better go to the clinic first before Kai is back from his work.

***At the clinic***

"Mrs Jung Soo Jung, you can enter into the room now."

*knock..knock

"Yes, Mrs..."

"What!"

"What!"

"You are Tae min, right?" Krystal asks for a confirmation fom the young doctor that seems surprised just like her.

"Soo Jung, what are you doing here?" Taemin looks so happy to meet his bestfriend from the orphanage.

"You know, there is this symptom...errr..for a married woman..is it..errm"

"Are you pregnant?" Taemin says the words she wants to say from a minute ago.

"Wow, you're married and you don't even invite me to your wedding, I guess you have forgot me." Taemin pouted just like he used to do back then when he is sulking.

"No, it's a long story Taemin ahh and I promise I'll tell you later."

"Now can I have the confirmation about my pregnancy?"

"Congratulations, you're already 2 months pregnant." Taemin told her the good new that both Kai and her have been waiting for.

"Thank you, Dr. Taemin." Krystal can't describes how happy she is when she heard about her child.

"Now, how about we go for a lunch? I haven't heard about you and Sica unnie since you guys moved out from the orphanage."

"Anyway, you must have a proper meal since it won't be just you anymore. There's another live with you okay?" Krystal just nodded her head.

"But is it only the two of us?" Krystal asked out of curiosity.

"No, I'll introduce you to someone later and we'll be having our lunch with her."

"Okay, then I'll called my husband first" Krystal heading out from the room and starts to call Kai.

"It has been a while since you tried calling him, maybe he is in middle of his work." Taemin words somehow comforted her a bit but she got a bad feeling about this.

"Yeahh, maybe. So, where are we going? Krystal asks him.

"A place I found my first love." Taemin can't hide his feeling being in love. Krystal saw that and she remembered of the days when she and Kai first confessed their love.

***Kai's workplace***

"Kai, this is a model I want you to work with."

"Meet Ms. Tzuyu, she just arrived here this morning and she'll be the model for our new product."
Kai is so surprised when he saw Tzuyu there.

"If Tzuyu comes here, then mom must know about me and Soo Jung living at grandpa's house." Kai silently talk to himself but sonehow Tzuyu could sense it.

"Don't worry Kai oppa, Mrs. Kim already accepted that you married Soo Jung", I convinced her to accept that fact.

"Really? It doesn't sound like my mom at all." Kai let out a fake smile to her.

"I'll tell you everything but can you treat me for a lunch, oppa?"

"I'm so hungry..pleaseee??" Tzuyu plan finally succeed when Kai agree to take her for a lunch.

"Let me go to the gents first." Kai let out a sigh but he has to ask her about his mom.

"Did she really can accept Soo Jung as my wife?" well I guess I'll know after this.

*** Baby you don't have to rush
You can keep your toothbrush at my place~~~at my place~~~

Kai's phone keeps on ringing that finally Tzuyu take a look at it.

"My princess"- calling

"Huhh..this annoying orphan really doesn't know her place right?" Tzuyu keeps on rejecting Soo Jung's call and she turned off Kai's phone.

***At the restaurant***

"Soo Jung, meet my wife, Son Naeun." Taemin introduced his wife to her.

"What? You're also married and just earlier you nagged on how you wasn't invited to my wedding and so on."

"Yahh, you're really something." Soo Jung then pouted just like what Taemin did just now.

"Hi Soo Jung, Taemin oppa always mentioned about you, his bestfriend when you guys were at the orphanage."

"I'm glad that I'd be able to meet you, and please take a look at the menu, I'll made them for you." Naeun smile as she gives the menu to her.

"and Soo Jung, congrats on your pregnancy" Naeun wished her and Soo Jung turn her glares towards Taemin.

"Thank you Naeun." Soo Jung expressed her gratitude.

"What? I'm just telling the truth and between me and Naeun, there's no secret" Taemin boasts about their sweet relationship.

"Are you sure that Naeun knows about your first crush.. Taeyeon unnie, huh?" Krystal threatened him with his past.

"Yahh, don't be too loud" Taemin put hus finger on her lips to stop her from mentioning Taeyeon when suddenly...

"Well, what a good laugh both of you have while I'm off to work Soo Jung." Kai really hate what he is seeing right now that he burst into anger.

"Honey, meet Taemin..he is my.."

"Dushhh" Krystal saw that her husband already punch Taemin and she could see some blood on Taemin's lips.

"Kim Jongin! What are you doing? Stop it!" Soo Jung urge Kai to stop but Kai turn his glares towards her and it makes her feels sad.

She never saw Kai glares at her like that. All this while his eyes just showed his love, but at this moment it is something different and she knows what those eyes meant.

"I love you and I left everything just to be with you but I guess this is it" Kai spoke out of his anger when Soo Jung tried to stop him from punching Taemin.

"I told you oppa, this girl is really bad" Tzuyu comes and hold Kai's hand and they went out of the restaurant.

Suddenly Naeun comes and asked Taemin about what happened and he then explained it to her.

"He..he..misunderstood Naeun ahh", Soo Jung just couldn't stop crying after Kai left with Tzuyu.

"Don't worry, Taemin and I will explain it to him."

"Now, let's eat first because you don't want to keep your baby hungry, are you?"

"Thanks Naeun, and sorry Taemin for earlier" Soo Jung then starts to eat the food but she finds that it's hard to swallow the food after all that happen.

All sort of things happened today, good, bad...I don't know what to think of but one thing for sure, I have to protect our baby.

******************************
So, how is it? Feel free to comment on my writing. ^_^