~Shu x reader x Yuma ~ fanfic ~ R18+++ content contains S and M situations~

~Please vote and comment and tell me what you think <3, Arigatou gozaimasu yo! ~

~Part 1 : Gift ~

The mansion sparkled a vivid golden yellow under the full moon as guests arrived from far and wide. Famous authors and actress, composers, musicians, kings and queens, historians and painters had come to honor the heir to the throne.

Shu Sakamaki would come of age into manhood tonight.

Everyone paid respect and honor, said words of empty flattery.

Shu and his brothers were never interested in much pleasantries with humans. They were just food after all.

The night went on but Shu was tired and bothered, he wanted to leave so he quietly slipped away into the night.

"Shu!" a voice called out

"What is it?" he turned to see his best friend

"If you're going to leave you might as well follow me" a tall dark figure stepped out of the shadows "I have a gift..." he motioned Shu to walk in the other direction.

"Really? Ah how troublesome"

"Tch! I swear you're more trouble that you're worth".

They didn't speak to each other until they arrived in front of a mirror. They bit their thumbs and smeared the blood on the glass, opening up a secret door away that only the two of them knew.

The stairwell was dark, only lit by the torches that hung on the wall. There was faint buzzing sound, like bees buzzing around a flower and an aroma so delicious that his hunger doubled. Blood.

As they moved to the bottom he heard a muffled cry of a woman.

"Tch! She was a tough one but I was able to capture her."

Shu opened the door and saw a naked woman hanging from the ceiling. She was facing the opposite direction but he knew something interesting would happen.

The two approached the woman, her body was already covered with sweat. Her emerald eyes were glazed with lust and ecstasy. Her moans were erotic as her hips trusted and buckled from the pleasure.

Shu recognized her as the elusive vampire hunter that he had his eye on.

"How did you...?" he looked at Yuma who laughed as he sat on his knees.

"I just got lucky with the sow" he said as he captured one of her breasts in his mouth making her moan with pleasure.

Shu smiled he had been wanting to 'play' with the vixen ever since he caught sight of her on one of his rare walks.

"Hot isn't she? Tch! When I see her I always get a hard on!"

Yuma looked between her legs and saw that the vibrators that he put in was still on. He turned it up along with the one he inserted in her butthole.

She screamed as her orgasm came like an explosion, so powerful that she fainted.

The last thing that she remembered was passing out when she felt something around her neck being pulled.

"Oi! Sow wake up!"

She heard someone call out then a slap on both her cheeks.

"Tch! Wake up!" a voice said as ice cold water was poured over her jerking her to consciousness.

She opened her eyes and could only see darkness. She tried to speak but couldn't. She had something in her mouth, around rubber ball that was tied around her head.

She struggled to crawl on the cold floor but was pulled backwards. Her hands were bound by something that felt like leather, behind her back.

"A dog shouldn't run away from her master."

There was another man in the room. Someone pushed her down on all fours and spread her legs and inserted something inside her.

She thrashed and struggled to get free. Yuma slapped her and held her down.

"Oi, Shu where did you get that?" Yuma asked.

"Something Reiji made. A perverted brother of mine uses it all the time on that nurse of his."

The cold liquid spreading inside her quickly turned into molten heat.

Her nipples that were pressed to the floor quickly became hard and too sensitive that a fresh flood of her juices came out, gushing down her thighs.

Shu bent down and licked her juices, nipping her with his fangs causing her to moan loudly. Salivating as she did. Her hips jerked from his licks and fangs.

Yuma laughed as he bent down and whispered into her ear. "Let's take a walk dog."

~to be continued~